Poker Hands and Strategy

Spraggys having a run on twitch atm in the $500 SCOOP :+1:

21 out of 28 atm and just flopped trip 7’s :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet, he’s super entertaining. 2k SCOOP on PokerStars YouTube right now too

1 Like

Enjoying this for once, spraggy is such a nice dude it’s good to send him some love, he’s 6/13 atm and 2nd in chips on his table and guaranteed 6,200 atm.

5.2 mil chips… Oh no JJ 1st hand after the break :no_mouth:

1 Like

10/10 everyone’s solid… 2 mil chips :grimacing:

Ak v 1010 for spraggy… A on flop. GG. :pensive:

Ludo doing Well in the 2k high roller on youtube @UNCLECLIMAX he’s our guy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone have any insight on the Bozeman Montana pokerz seen. Seems like there are little card rooms that open at 8pm nearby.

(Need that second dose plus a couple of weeks so maybe next trip).

Gracias

1 Like

Montana is home to the pot cap rule. You can’t play a pot bigger than $400.

So, I shove all-in with a $500 stack and you call, we are all-in for approximately $400 each, but if two more players call after you, then it is a four-way all-in for about $200 each.

There seem to be a bunch of 1-2 table rooms across Montana.

I’m hoping to find a low stress donkament. I like limit live :fish:

Much better NL tourney vs cash player.

So the cap won’t bother me.

Wow that sounds nuts and probably makes for some super weird scenarios.

damn you 80?

3 Likes

Hah. Nah I just cut my poker teeth in Minnesota that was all limit at one point. I find limit relaxing and NL stressful. Early on I got whack hard in an $800 pot when in Council Bluffs for work.

I literally had my $400 chips ($100 buyin) in the racks when I look down at JJ on my last orbit. I open $8. 3-4 come along including the whale fish that has been running hot from idiotic plays. So far I’d avoided him.

JTT flop. I lead pot-ish size bet (25?). Normally slow play but I have the whale and he has raised 100% of the time in position. He pops it to $75 I shove he calls.

AT. Hits his quads on the turn. I get a 1 out sweat on the river but brick.

Have never shaken that off.

4 Likes

Spraggys in day 2 of the super Tuesday with just over 100 left and close to a mil in chips.

May rail it after the Big Game tonight. :grimacing:

1st limit game in circus circus on my 1st time in Vegas I got beat with quad 4s V quad 10’s.

Sad.

And no BBJ. Yikes.

Well there’s a story, I’ve told it here before I’m sure…

Arrived at the table at around 4amish…cashed in for ($40) or so, played a few hands and I found the Australian guy being a bit rude, and a youngish dude acting the goat with him and a good old American guy who decided to kick off that the table was rigged etc, we found it funny until the next few hands took place.

Now I’m absolutely battered at this point but I’m aware of shit, I think… Get delt 44 and proceed to re-raise the initial bet, and the flop came down with 44? On it… anyway when It was me to go I just raised until the turn and river brought a 10 and when it landed I said out loud “FUCK” and called the dudes bet… He showed 1010 and I threw my 44 face up when the dealer grabbed them and turned them over and proceeds to mix them up while I’m was standing…

So I proceeded to get loud and shouted over the floor for the manager, my friend does the same and finally we get a manager, he settles us down and as I’m about to leave the table the dealer leaves too and he’s a midget, now I’m not saying I didn’t find this extremely weird while I waited for the manager to decide what the outcome was.

I got paid a small amount of about maybe $80/120 and the table got some too, it was a small jackpot and I only cares at the time for my $40 back as I honestly to this day think it was a rigged deck.

1 Like

Anyone know the typical length of the Monthly Milly on Bovada?

African or European?

2 Likes

I believe they changed the structure a bit this month. I busted somewhere around 150 last month at 10 EST and avg stack is usually 20-25bbs ITM, so probably 2am?

2 Likes

Lex veldhuis in the SCOOP all day today, 2 x 2 days atm and the 5,200 later on… My Sunday night sorted after a long day’s work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes