Poker Hands and Strategy

Just “we” idiots, sir. Just “we” idiots.

Actually, I’m not even 100% sure that’s right. I think it’s right, lol.

Hol up, is Russian your fist language? Because I think “us idiots” is correct here but I can’t explain why.

Well, sort of. I have 2 first languages, kinda. If you put a gun to my head, I’d say English is my first language.

“Us” is the plural, and you are being a bit possessive. We just need a royal “we”. First person plural, not third person plural.

I think… I might well be wrong here.

Uhhhh, II can’t explain why “just us idiots shitposting” is superior to “just we idiots shitposting.” As a native speaker it feels right, but I couldn’t tell you why. I may not even be right; English is so bonkers that native speakers fuck it up all the time.

Dude, I’m a native speaker. I’ve been speaking the English deliciously, since I were merely twice.

3 Likes

This is so elite and underestimated. Homie channeling bbv. Needs more likes.

Overplayed your overpair and got lucky. A/10 has 50 percent more outs then you do to win that hand.

Edit: Yes I know it’s “than” motherfucker.

2 Likes

Well, at least you know.

1 Like

He has 6 outs, and I have 2 Got lucky.

Correct. Sometimes you play the hand like a moran and get there in the end.

1 Like

There are some juicy 5/5 PLO games going here. @jwax13 do you have any resources that can take me from fish to not fish?

1 Like

I genuinely think I could have a $200 hourly in those Texas PLO games.

Don’t think there are a ton of resources for live PLO, and even they will have a tough time translating to those wild games.

Just keep it basic. Try to make the nuts then put money in. Play tighter than the droolers calling 3b oop with 44Q2.

2 Likes

Just reading Jeff Hwang’s book should be enough for beating live small stakes PLO.

Strongly considering a Midwest tour with a stop in Indy at some point.

1 Like

I’m going tomorrow. I’ll let you know how the rooms / games are.

I’m also not sure effective see through masks are. I don’t believe that is a n95.

@prana, @NotBruceZ - I am working on an answer for us, will keep you abreast of developments.

2 Likes

NBZ is actually right. Although judging by the HHs he posts, I refuse to believe he’s read it.

https://www.amazon.com/Pot-Limit-Omaha-Poker-Play-Strategy-ebook/dp/B002QHATQK/ref=nodl_

1 Like