Poker Hands and Strategy

rofl call that hand all day then bro. It’s only because I’m wasted that I argue that point.

I don’t claim to be a winning player now days but my playing record is a positive ROI so lolz.

no one cares

You keep replying!!!

or don’t be an asshole? nah. too easy. must write more things and gaslight!

now at least we know the act is a parody.

Man, if Bruce didn’t have the white knight here we might have had straight chaos. lmao.

Again, just amazing.

I’ll continue my huge bout of being an asshole by saying “have a good night!” I roll that way.

yeah you’ve been doing it for two hours tagging me about 50 times. I got a baby girl in the carrier that cries whenever i sit down, whatever trolling game you’re trying can’t really hurt me.

have a good night bro

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. All my fault!!!

take care of your kid dude. Why are you arguing with me when you have a kid to take care of. smh

OHHHHHHHHHH, prana tagged me, gotta respond!

As a unbiased observer of this dumb spat…

You did start it right here man

2 Likes
1 Like

+1. Very confused by the direction this went in.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re doing here, but your combination of refusing to explain your reasoning, insulting people, puffing out your chest and trying to big-time them, and going into irrelevant digressions without answering the questions asked of you is definitely coming across like dick behavior.

Guys, maybe prana is posting silly, but it’s ok if people post silliness that you don’t want to read.

1 Like

Looks like prana has gone to sleep.

Let’s not keep any of this going in the morning please.

Harrington on Holdem may be lol outdated but has most aces folding to a raise when on the button not even in blinds out of position. Last I’ll say on it.