Poker Hands and Strategy

One guy has an ankle monitor on so…. That’s fun.

2 Likes

Haha you playing at RCG?!

No. A place in Indy.

“I make $30 in 3 minutes at work; I don’t give a shit”……

1 Like

TCH is exclusively TOP pros and everyone should stay the fuck away (unless you are a fish).

1 Like

Money man has last $3,000 in 2 hours and none of it to me.

:clown_face:

This is the only thing left that actually tilts me. When a once in a lifetime fish sits down and loses to everyone but you.

the worst is what happened to me yesterday. Go to the bathroom after holding it in for hours because the fish was playing 100 vpip, come back a minute later and his seat is empty no chips and the nitreg is stacking chips :(

2 Likes

Got him for 500! AJo>77 pre. I would like the other 2500 in his stack please.

That’s evident from the stream games.

Doesn’t bother me because if he dumps his chips to someone else, I assume I have a decent shot of taking them from the middleman.

1 Like

Played a STT standard and I know it’s cheesy and easy but watching people fold on the bubble to all ins when you have garbage is so fun.

You sucked out? When did the money go in?

1 Like

Kind of hate this hand.

5/5 PLO.

I put in a pot-builder raise to 15 OTB with KKJTss and get 5 callers.

Flop is AK9r. Checked to me and I bet a pretty standard 50. I get called by a tight-passive villain and it’s heads up the turn.

Turn is a 4, putting a possible backdoor flush draw, but not mine and not one I block. Villain checks, I bet 150, villain calls.

River is an offsuit 2. Villain checks and he seems a bit unhappy. I bet 350 with 350 behind, which I think is the largest bet he will call with 99.

Villain thinks about it. He plays with enough chips to put me in and I’m never good I’d he shoves, but he might also be contemplating a fold. Eventually, he tosses in a chip for a call.

Villain has AAxx, which honestly I thought was in his range (but discounted), but I decided to bet anyways. Not sure if I should have bet/folded something like 200 to target the AK hands in his range.

I guess one of you has to win the hand, but that’s a plo2 level hand history.

1 Like

Why in the world would you not bet the river?

1 Like

Because I’m not entirely sure this player calls with a worse hand.

The 3+ limps to him on the button, having maybe the best KKxx combo besides AAKK and then going 3x is amazing.

Half pot otf is fine 2-3 way, not amazing 6 way.
Turn and river is basically the avengers end game scene when two characters are both trying to simultaneously commit suicide but stopping the other from doing it first.

4 Likes

Whats wrong with his turn and river?

I guess it’s the pf/flop raises that are well worse, because we can make the pot big enough to where we can be shoving otr.
The vast majority of the time where we are good we obviously want to be getting our entire stack in.

25 pre (I’m always going 35 but w/e), 125-150 otf, then turn is a mix between check shove vs more aggressive villains vs pot vs passive ones.

2 Likes