Phil Galfond High Stakes Challenge

It won’t be online it will just be live poker but played at home. I’m sure they could work around it. Maybe players can’t play from shitty states.

I don’t know what the right strategy is now, for either player.

I’d take the strategy of never raising pre when you will be OOP on the flop. I think I might check 100% OOP on the flop to keep the maximum number of check-raises in my range.

You’re trying to win that one big pot that lets you fold for the rest of the match while preventing your opponent from doing the same.

Weird that they took money off the table and reset to single buyins. Does the software do that automatically or something?

Omfg
Omfg
Omfg

wowwwww

Omfg
Omfg
Omfg
Omfg

This is great. WOWOWOW

This is the most fun I have ever had watching poker.

I think they go one table soon.

Cliffs on the recent multiple orgasms ITT?

Phil down 30bb with 97 hands left

None of the hands were really spectacular, it’s just every one is so important, with Phil being on the precipice for so long.

The hand where Phil came over the top of a 1/2 pot bet from Veni on the river right before the break was pretty intense. If Veni calls there and wins it’s over.

THIS IS NOT A QUICK BREAK

So there are 97 hands left and jman is down 30 BB? Am I looking at that correctly? (Or what you said earlier, lolz. I didn’t realize they must have been on break since then.)

Think it’s 31bbs now.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Questions: 1) does straddle exist in HU PLO? 2) could Phil start doing it to increase variance?