Omnibus January 6 Insurrectionist Thread

At best they would have shot 20 insurrectionists and people would have chilled out. Cabinet would have met about the 25th amendment. It would have been glorious. Trump slobbering with his hair akimbo on national TV telling the mob to attack Congress. That is the concluding episode we deserved.

1 Like

I heard General Flynnstone.

1 Like

Good, I actually think it’s effective to show these guys pleading the fifth

2 Likes

“General Flynn, do you believe in the peaceful transition of power in America?”
“Fifth!”

Not a good look, bro

6 Likes

This is never happening no matter what is said in the hearings.

I believe between then and now, she fired her Trumpy lawyer and got a new one.

1 Like

I wonder how much Pepto Cippolone was chugging at this point in the administration

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Max_Fisher/status/1541846210033733635

2 Likes

in an argument w a guy that doesnt like me much about whether this will move the needle or not, I’m still hard no.

reading the room here - did we get him?

• ladies and gentlemen, we got him
  • nothing matters
  • something matters but we didn’t get him

0 voters

None of this matters, gg America

2 Likes

Sorkin ain’t walking through that door.

1 Like

Trump in regards to Pence being hung and being asked to put a stop it: “he deserves it. They (the rioters chanting to hang him) are doing nothing wrong.”

Colbert will have all the best clips for sure.

1 Like

The rioters getting to Pence might have been the only way to save the country

2 Likes

And even if not, Pence gets hung.

14 Likes

I always laugh at these headlines. Concerned about what? Nothing is ever happening too him.

I mean, no, if people who meant Pence harm get close to him then a bunch of dipshits get shot dead by the secret service.

1 Like

The more I watch this, the more my anger grows at the people who supported Trump. I mean, it’s been obvious to us from day one that this guy was just a supreme scumbag. We weren’t wrong. A lot of this stuff, not necessarily in great detail, was predicted from day one. It’s the people who we have to deal with on a daily basis in our jobs, or just in our lives in general, who stood by Trump, and in most cases, still do, who really piss me off.

14 Likes

Mike Pence refuses to condemn a man who literally tried to have him executed. What a god damn loser.

10 Likes