Omnibus January 6 Insurrectionist Thread

LDO
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-wh-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-cease-cooperation-jan-6-committee

Called it in the lol dems thread

1 Like

“Economic anxiety” lol no

https://twitter.com/robertmaguire_/status/1468229774690725891?s=21

5 Likes

yeah I immediately wondered that too but I don’t really care I just want the NARRATIVE

Selling your $1.3 million house and moving to a dictatorship to own the libs.

No COVID there though so that’s a plus.

What in hell, it’s not like he was looking at any real time.

is this the same guy as a couple weeks ago, or another one?

looks like the same guy. fast forward nine months, in exchange for a resolution to the migrant on the border crisis, lukashenko is going to extradite mr insurrection back to the us, and thus the circle of owning the libs will be complete.

Can we get some privately funded bounty hunters to drag him back to the US and maybe rough him up a little in the process

Would I be in legal trouble if I were rich and offered a bounty for anyone who brought him in, dead or alive?

Let’s not start having the FBI investigating this site, plz.

But think of how off the charts his Grievance Dopamine is. This is an even more extreme version of Joe Rogan “fleeing” California to move to Texas. These guys live for this stuff. He wakes up every day in Belarus with a whole Victim/Martyr self identify that gives him a feeling that his life has real meaning.

if he actually sold his house for $1.3 and kept it all, that’s a very decent fortune in belarus. but being a foreigner, his cost of living is very high. he’s going to be truly surprised when he has to throw hundos on top of everything to stop getting dirty looks.

i would have to expect he’s a mark for plenty of women hoping to marry rich, and a few working for kgb.

Allegedly the committee will be discussing “new” evidence when they debate/vote tonight on Meadows.

Cheney currently reading off numerous texts from Fox hosts (Ingraham, Kilmeade, Hannity) and Don Jr pleading for Trump to take action on J6

2 Likes

CNN after the hearing talked about how not one word of it is being uttered anywhere on the Fox/Newsmax/OANN echo chamber, so nobody who watches any of that shit will even be aware of it.

1 Like

Yeah for about a half second I was thinking “it’ll be interesting to see someone like Kilmeade address this on air” but poof that thought popped as I realized they’ll all simply pretend none of this happened

If someone gave failure to talk about this shit as a motive for burning down their Christmas tree, would Fox News talk about it?

1 Like

Sounds like we’re zeroing in on a suspect! Just need to have another round of subpoenas so Hannity and Don Jr can give us more clues as to who the villain was!

2 Likes

It’s absolutely fucking perfect the only person actually trying to do something about a god damn fucking coordinated coup attempt by the GOP is a fucking Republican.

Lol voting for these corrupt losers.

2 Likes