Omnibus January 6 Insurrectionist Thread

Who has better hair?
  • Donald J. Trump
  • George Conway

0 voters

LOL the committee was formed almost a full year ago and today we hear that the they are PLANNING to INVITE her?

I refuse to dignify this question with a response.

2 Likes

I instead answered the question of who has “better” hair.

That’s a Trump vote.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE 2022 HAIR VOTE WAS RIGGED!

“Now”

https://twitter.com/scottmstedman/status/1537279348998144002?s=21&t=bmq29wQ6_O-vxldsMqllpA

1 Like

Constitutional crisis as in Republians will shrug and say “of course she’s leaking information. Why wouldn’t she do that? You’re the dumb one for thinking they wouldn’t be talking about court cases” and then say “Actually we don’t know if she is and it’s you who’s causing the crisis by accusing her, but also it’s good if she is.”

And Democrats will be like “Well it doesn’t say that spouses can’t talk about court cases in the rule book. Looks like we have to hand it to Republicans we should of thought of pairing a Supreme Court Justice with an activist spouse power couple. Oh well, maybe next time”.

4 Likes

It’s probably not an actual crime to leak SCOTUS debates and lol they’re not going to impeach Thomas, so gjge, Dems. Thank you for pointing out these critical threats to our democracy that you’re not going to do dick about.

Man. Trump is truly the most disgusting human ever. I know it won’t matter but these hearings are pretty powerful. Democrats obviously suck but Republicans are straight up cartoon villains. Just awful awful people.

Imagine if one of your coworkers invited a bunch of people who want to murder you to a tour of your workplace. And imagine you’re in charge of security where you work. You’d probably do something about that! Not Chuck N Nancy, though!

2 Likes

Somebody tell this guy there’s no crying in Congressional baseball.

Yeah but trans athletes, so… both parties suck equally bad, and just go with whichever candidate makes you feel better when you hear their voice.

/normies

1 Like

gladiator-emperor

commodus

These are the few bad apples that didn’t want to be associated with the rotten apples. But they are all bad apples.

Case in point is Pence.

This judge guy is measuring his words so carefully.

It’s like he’s squeezing out every word with enormous effort. He should have taken something for for constipation.

https://twitter.com/openargs/status/1537489624481771520?t=NWYtk8kr5KxoeS_CbCr1Og&s=19

Yeah “pence is such a great guy he’s won’t even show his face to tell the truth” fuck all the way off

I have the weird sense that he got some nasty phone calls/messages for agreeing to testify.

I’m old enough to remember when Luttig was eager to get to high school

2 Likes