**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Sorry to hear that. I haven’t worn a nice outfit in many months. Maybe I’ll wear a tie when I get vaccinated.

Sorry. Sometimes I want to be on this website 24/7 and then sometimes I never want to come back at all. I switched between both within 20 minutes right there.

1 Like

Great minds dress alike.

3 Likes

I think if I tried to fake my death it would last about a day, but I still fantasize about it. I think I’m jealous of all the attention MM MD is getting. Why can’t I get a brain tumor? Some guys have all the luck.

Of course he is. I just feel very strongly that I deserve to be celebrated

Can you guys talk about me for a minute?

2 Likes

nobody plays you anymore

2 Likes

Saskatchewan. But now California.

Where did you grow up?

Wow. Was that tough?

Not really, no. But the weather is amazing. I can’t imagine being back home in Canada with -40 Celsius in this quarantine b.s.

I pity my extended family in Minnesota every day.

I’m in San Diego. Where are you in California?

Even in Winnipeg, the coldest city its +7C today.

How are you with a lawnmower?

Oh, gotcha. Well if you marry my sister, I’ll give you a call.

I don’t remember where I saw it, but I think it must have been a scene in a movie where people did eulogies for people who were still alive. The scene was in a bar.

1 Like

Too late. I already saw it and I’m about to get on the 405 south!

1 Like

Am I a monster?

I love everything about Christmas but hate everything about presents.

The whole idea of presents as adults is so dumb. It always ends up with endless shopping to find some dumb thing the recipient doesn’t really want or could just buy themselves. Once you are like 30 you don’t need anything. The stress and shopping diminishes the joy of holidays.

I feel no love from friends and family buying a gift when they basically have to out of custom.

I say abolish all presents, except those that are impromptu and represent something deeply personal.

If the gift is just bought at the local store it is meaningless.

Down with presents!

Caveat: this doesn’t apply to kids obviously.

9 Likes

Bryce,

I don’t know what kind of help someone in Kansas could do for me right now, but we’re talking about a road trip to Kentucky and if we pass through Kansas I’ll ask you for some recommendations - stuff to see or eat.

Gift-giving is garbage. It’s like a 90% reduction in value if we just bought shit for ourselves.

That being said, I’m terrible at it. I think most people are terrible. But I know a few a people who are just really good at picking out thoughtful gifts. Yeah, they occasionally miss, but their hit rate is very good. I’m very jealous of them.

2 Likes

I think I took a bus that went through Kansas once about 25 years ago.