**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Woman in The Villages wins free golf cart from vodka company, immediately drinks a bunch of vodka and crashes said free golf cart.

9 Likes

Radicalized into Traveller.

2 Likes

4?!

Nice manicure. I vote to join the Federation.

1 Like

She blew a .21. I think 4 might be a little light.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is really wasted.

I actually agree with this. Taking away any female animalā€™s ability to reproduce is taking away a part of their livelihood

Even if you are not going to have at least 1 pup it is worth considering waiting a couple heat cycles for some breeds. The hormones released while they are in heat aid in joint health.

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1336462544895156225

darn Rā€™s are figuring out how twitter works

https://twitter.com/kobunheat/status/1336134415336964096

lol

5 Likes

Is this a safety thing or a homophobia thing?

Anybody here from Austin? Baltimore created the position of ā€œcity administratorā€ this year and our new mayor picked a guy from Austin - Chris Shorter - to fill the role, Iā€™m looking for the tea.

Iā€™m confused why someone would need that cord?

Christmas lights when two female ends are close to each other.

Itā€™s a safety thing. The reason the female plug is where it is is so the contacts are buried within the outlet and thus protected. A piece of metal touching both prongs would short and heat up or electrocute. Exactly the same as jamming a fork in the outlet.

While I realize polling may had indicated otherwise, the general idea that a presidentā€™s party would do worse in a re-election year than an off term election during his first term is perverse. Hot takes about why the dems did worse in 2020 than 2018 are mainly just lame.

that picture is a sufficient instruction manual on how to put it together. chessmate ace hardware!

exactly this, my wife just put one string of lights on backwards and asked me for exactly this thing over the weekend so she wouldnā€™t have to redo that one string and I had to tell her why it doesnā€™t exist (and Iā€™m not opposed to macgyvering things in the general sense)

US electrical cords are already pretty fucked as it is, itā€™s honestly amazing that those male-male adapters donā€™t exist.

They do actually make power inlet boxes where the male connectors are hot, which are typically used as a way to power a circuit with a generator. The prongs are recessed, but still easily touched and kinda scary.

1 Like

No :anguished:

Wait, guy, are you mad a me?

1 Like

Howā€™s your day?