**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-11-06T03-32-15.600Z

2 Likes

@goofyballer

Weā€™re getting word that our Taxi App has been hacked & is sending the jobs to unverified peopleā€¦

Is this possible Goofyā€¦ Obviously I donā€™t want to know how too, just if the security or App can maybe be hackedā€¦ As drivers here seem to be losing jobs.

The App in question is Taxinow

1 Like

Is this the thread to ask about apps? Has anyone ever used Cash App?

I have, what are you looking to do?

Transfer money, possibly anonymously. I donā€™t care if the government can figure out who I am, just that the other person involved wonā€™t have my info.

Iā€™ve used it to transfer money to people in my office and it works pretty well, no idea about how anonymous it is or how anonymous you can make yourself.

Cash app is probably the best for being more anonymous just create a random username that canā€™t be linked to you. You can also put money on there with Bitcoin

(Replying here to not derail the election thread)

Have you seen the video? I donā€™t think itā€™s sarcastic. It seems to be dedictated to those who defend/-ed against the invasion.

No, havenā€™t seen the video. I just hear ā€œProtect the Landā€ shouted a bunch of times and it makes me cringe. The song probably makes a lot more sense outside of America.

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME

corbett

4 Likes

The bad news is someone broke into our house last night, while we were sleeping, stole wallet/keys/purse and both of our vehicles. The good news is Trump lost, I guess. :sob:

17 Likes

Alex Trebek passed away

2 Likes

well, fuck

Dark fuckin winter

https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status/1325512916825743362?s=21

9 Likes

lmao

My Argentinian coworker keeps talking about if this problem or that project has a ā€œfinal solutionā€ in meetings, Iā€™m not sure if I should let her know about the certain connotations this phrase has.

1 Like

just wanted to outlast nemesis Sean Connery, well played

3 Likes