**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

How many mg?

When Colorado legalized it I tried some edibles and they all tasted like crap and because Iā€™m a big guy the dosages didnā€™t make it very economical. The $20 brownie tasted fine but was only like 50mg or something. I should have tried gummies or something I could just dry swallow.

wtf 50mg is a lot. WA doesnā€™t sell any edibles over 10mg per serving, and over 10 servings per pack.

So, 100 mg servings.

4 Likes

AHH HELL WEā€™RE TALKING MG NOW SHIT JUST GOT REAL

kerowo likes the hard shit

o canā€™t tear that many wrappers in one sitting.

Dunno.

Movie was weird.

Radiskull is sleepy.

Donā€™t read this thread often so just finding out about Hobbes. Googling him he had an amazing career and life. God damn it life can be cruel. He was an asset to this community and itā€™s predecessor.

7 Likes

In CO the candy bar types are 100 mg broken off like Hershey bar squares. 10 mg each usually. The label says to start at 10. Once you have done edibles and know what you are getting into itā€™s not that hard to do 50-100mg.

Marijuana is light years better now than decades ago. If nothing else it is easy to get something perfectly suited to what you might use it for. The high cbd/low thc strains and other varieties should help with thinks like pain, insomnia and anxiety.

first three episodes of the morning show was pretty good. pretty funny actually, pretty good acting cast.

Iā€™m a lifelong nearly daily user and my nightly dose is like 6mg. I think it varies a lot depending on how each person reacts to it what the correct dose is. I have no doubt some people can eat 50mg and have a good time. For me I would be high for 10 hours and be staring at the ceiling wondering why i am an animate meat sack.

5 Likes

Youā€™ve never seen Akira before? I thought you were a sci-fi fan, thatā€™s one of the classics of the genre.

Thatā€™s 145 doses from an eighth of 25 percent thc weed. I wish I could do that.

An ounce literally lasts me months. Not kidding. An eighth is probably a 10 day supply. JT is a daily user or close and has similar usage levels. It has to be brain chemistry related.

Is the paranoia side-effect over-hyped or are there legitimate concerns that it can exacerbate symptoms for someone with paranoid personality disorder (which I donā€™t necessarily have, but which I guess I might have)?

Low doses are critical to not trigger the paranoia/introspection hell hole for me.

How bad is it if you have more than your limit?

If I go way over it is really bad. A little over isnā€™t bad. I have eaten way too much and laid in bed for hours thinking of all the ways I suck. Itā€™s very similar to the feeling when you wake up after a really bad drinking binge and play back and cringe at all the dumb shit you did and said. But it is like doing that for a much bigger chunk of my life. Strangely I canā€™t really smoke enough to get to that point. Or at least I havenā€™t. Give me 40-50mg of edibles thoughā€¦

2 Likes