**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

I have eaten half an edible. The first time I’ve taken non-alcohol intoxicant in about 12 years. If I post weird tonight that’s why. The edible was absolutely horrible by the way. A combination of insanely sugary and solidified bong water.

12 Likes

The other half will probably taste better when you eat it later tonight.

5 Likes

Those should kick in right away. If they don’t you should just start taking more until you feel it.

KIDDING DON’T DO THAT

A friend of mine who never does weed accidentally ate 3/4 of a candy bar that hardcore weed guys were splitting one square out of. I had to babysit her on a Monday morning while she was screaming, then handed her off to another friend. I read online milk & cookies might help. So the second friend brought that, and it seemed to work actually.

2 Likes

My wife ate the other half. She had gone to the medical mj store to get some CBD something because it was maybe going to help my 95yo step-father-in-law relax/sleep. As a first time customer they gave her the edible.

3 Likes

God damn, God damn the pusher man.

6 Likes

Enjoy the buzz micro, you deserve it.

3 Likes

Is Micro gonna pull a Maureen Dowd?

2 Likes

Probably just raid the fridge and spend the rest of the evening watching cartoons.

2 Likes

Sick life

1 Like

It helps me for everything except losing weight.

3 Likes

prom night.

Ding ding ding ding

Nanodaughter’s choosing (she did not partake - well, she had some crumbs - don’t call protective services, she’s 18).

4 Likes

Never done weed, but if I ever choose to, I’d make sure to have someone watch over me.

If this post is a troll it’s chefs kiss perfect.

1 Like

100% non-troll. Not sure how it would be a perfect troll.

I’ve haven’t heard it referred to as doing weed since middle school. It’s also very much not a lose control of yourself drug unless you take a dose that is the drinking equivalent of doing a hundred shots. And then you just feel really uncomfortable instead of dying of alcohol poisoning.

That chocolate bar was the whole pill bottle lol. She took a heroic overdose.

The post I was replying to refers to “a friend of mine who never does weed”. I was just echoing that phrasing.

I’d still be concerned I’d be one of the minority who has an adverse reaction. I tend to get very itchy if I am around someone who has been smoking enough to smell like it.

Gotta respect the classics.

I don’t particularly care for marijuana. It’s been decades since I’ve had any and I likely never will again. But it always blows my mind when somebody has never tried it and worries about some dire reaction. It’s a POV I really can’t relate to.

3 Likes

Man, Akira was off by like one year.

1 Like