**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

I’m way more one with this than Boston Dynamic being able to sell robot dogs to police.

Based on what?

Sounds like mostly angry white dudes?

1 Like

OH MY GOD IT’S A BOBCAT

3 Likes

Conservatives didn’t use to have a monopoly on angry white dudes. Member Cobain?

I wouldn’t categorize Cobain as angry, he was closer to Elliott Smith than some actual angry musician.

How’s it going, Bryce? Have you had a vaccine shot yet?

Do you ever listen to Coast to Coast radio?

You ever find yourself just going along and then you’re suddenly reminded of a dream you had forgotten? It turns out I did have a nightmare about aliens. Trump was in it. I can’t recall any other details. Probably no Sumerians in it though.

That sounds nice. I wouldn’t want to live in my dream worlds.

I don’t blame you. I spent a lot of time in school. I was never really that good at it. Never felt like I belonged. I respect the ideal. I have contempt for the reality.

I don’t think so but he was in league with them or something. Puppet.

I don’t remember, sorry. I’d make something up for you but I’m not creative.

That’s better than anything I’d come up with, lol.

What did you study?

Electrical engineering. Semiconductors, which I sucked at. Later micro/nano fabrication, which was problematic for other reasons. I learned enough to help people with their homework.

We should do a thread/poll to see what skills people have here. Is UP elite?

1 Like

Is being able to drive your other half up a wall a skill?

1 Like

Poker $kill$

2 Likes

They talk about the Anunaki a lot on Coast to Coast and I think there was an episode on the Nephelim giants recently.

Part of me wishes I knew nothing about cryptocurrency.

The other part wishes that the entire market would crash so I can be grateful that I never got into it.

7 Likes