**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

When did I recommend any youtuber? Think you’re confused, I definitely am.

1 Like

I had not heard of that before either, but after looking at a couple of before/after pics on the cosmetic surgeon websites it is pretty darn effective at least in the short term. If you are a rich person who struggled for years with trying to drive down body fat %, I could see that it would be very tempting.

The problem is that people will go to some shit clinic in Miami or the Dominican Republic and get it done on the cheap… at least that’s who I see in the ER.

This is about the fat shaming YT channel? I let it go the first time, but the ironing is too much. The channel is horrible. Like a comment or two or even a video or two about it is one thing, but this YTer has dozens of videos ridiculing overweight people for how they talk about being overweight.

Like I said, maybe for a comment or maybe a video. It’s her thing even more than lifting weights or whatever else she does, she has a YT channel about shitting on people who are overweight and saying good things about it.

This seems to be the worst of online trends. Click bait titles, taking down/being angry at normal, non famous people…just absolutely toxic.

1 Like

I’m not above dipping my steak in ketchup just as a fuck you to food snobs.

Has to be the biggest anti poor sentiment embraced itf.

No. She has lots of videos simply about how fat people are gross. And I stopped counting her fat people videos at 60. 60+ videos on it.

So they aren’t fat shaming people, they’re just using that as titles to get people to watch the video?

It’s a body of work. (cannot help pun) I know it’s a tough concept, but when you make 60+ videos complaining about how this restaurant hires fat people or this or this or this fat person is ridiculous for saying being fat is healthy, it’s not the same thing as if you do it one time. It’s not an off-hand remark. It’s not unreasonable to draw conclusions from it.

1 Like

That’s probably how it started. But now that he’s had like a million of them, he knows what it tastes like and he apparently enjoys it.

I’m saying all this pretty tongue in cheek. I have an artist friend in LA who used to order lunches for some rich assholes in the office she used to work at. The boss pulled her aside one day and told her to try ordering new things because she had a pedestrian palette. Like yea, no shit because you pay me $12 an hour.

Pedestrian? No way. Taco Bell EXTREME menu bro.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just playing ketchup villain.

When I was around 11 years old I had a good friend from a very wealthy family. I grew up in a small town in Arkansas so playing at his house was amazing. They had tons of acreage, horses, 4 wheelers etc…

One night having dinner at his house with him and his parents I commented that we ate steak at my house all the time. His dad proceeded to let me know that it wasn’t “real” steak. I never forgot that.

2 Likes

I just don’t care for ketchup. I’d rather dip my fries in mustard. I don’t much care what other people do and I doubt those expressing strong opinions really do either.

Ketchup sucks. Mustard sucks.

The Quebecois do it right. Gravy and cheese curds on fries.

1 Like

Dutch use mayonnaise on fries.

1 Like

Fries in homemade Mayo with sriracha or cayenne pepper :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Yeah, poutine GOAT.

I was in Montreal a few years ago and we went to some well-regarded poutine spot. While we were there an owner comes by just to say hi and see how we were doing. My buddy is chatting with her for a bit and asks how often she eats poutine. She says that she may rarely have a bite of something just to make sure it tastes right but otherwise never because she doesn’t want to die (slight paraphrase, but only slight).

I’m wondering what an internet search for worst condiments of all time will turn up.