**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

I am firmly in the camp that burgers should be cut in half - eat them “inside out”.

1 Like

Fake burger, doesn’t count.

I actually do like beyond “burgers” and I do find that they go well with mustard.

Even cutting those monsters without them disintegrating is a skill that takes a bit of practice.

That is a legit method, though and I do it sometimes.

Real lefties don’t eat meat. Shitlib. :wink:

3 Likes

My partner puts ketchup AND mustard on her burger and she’s a philistine imo

I almost agree with this for real. I’m trying to do better, but I can’t kick the habit.

It’s gotten incredibly easy with the proliferation of faux meats. I’m trying to dial back the use of those and use less processed proteins like tofu, tempeh, seitan, beans, etc.

Totally agree. Ketchup should be used on fries. It has no other acceptable use IMO. People that put it on steak should be in jail. Putting on Mac a cheese (a Canadian thing) should send people to some remote island to live alone.

2 Likes

My dad put ketchup on mac and cheese growing up and he voted for Trump and bought a corvette recently.

Almost, imo. I think it can be used as a component of other sauces.

1 Like

What about as an ingredient in cocktail sauce or Russian dressing?

I’ll allow its use as a component in another sauce.

Yeah, it is a foundational part of alot of BBQ sauce so clearly it had a place.

What the fuck

1 Like

Donald Trump orders his steak well done.

1 Like

I was a steakhouse in Vegas a few years ago and this guy was flipping out that they wouldn’t cook his Waygu well done. They were trying to calmly explain he wouldn’t like it but he was screaming at them.

I don’t remember which poster said this, but anytime I picture 45 ordering his steak well done, I like to think he believes “well done” means cooked with exceptional skill.

2 Likes

Burgers have to have a sauce, I’m open to trying them all tbh, loved watching that Guy Ferri show, dinners, drive ins and dives? tbh, its one of my guilty pleasure.

Tomato sauce for Mac and cheese is a must ffs, its the only way to eat it. :grimacing:

Exactly what I thought the first time. Nurses abbreviated it as BBL and had a good laugh at me for having no idea what that was. Apparently it’s a thing that a lot of women know about.

Makes about as much sense as transplanting hair from one part of your head to put it on another part of your head.

1 Like