**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Six pack is fine. Ab vascularity is where I draw the line. But that’s just me. To each his own.

Here is my random gripe for the day.

I’m a huge foodie. I love trying new restaurants. However there is a food trend that has to end. Speciality burger places have to stop trying to make their own ketchup. Just stop. You can’t best Heinz. You just can’t. Your boutique house made ketchup just isn’t as good.

Focus on making a great burger and leave the ketchup to Heinz.

Just sayin’

5 Likes

Ketchup on a burger is literally weak sauce (though I agree Heinz is GOAT ketchup).

Chipotle Aioli? Now you’re talking.

Save the Heinz for the fries if you must.

Aoli is for hipsters.

I still haven’t found a burger sauce thay beats ketchup + mayo + hot sauce + sweet relish + white vinegar + salt + pepper.

A guy I know manages a restaurant which has a burger topped with sriracha, bacon jam…and peanut butter. I am afraid.

This is spot on and why I hate Umami Burger (LA hipster favorite)

Sriracha is just hipster ketchup. I’d like to see a sushi joint that doesn’t have any spicy sriracha rolls.

There’s real harm to this shit too. Seen three cases of people who had ‘Brazilian butt lifts’ come in with awful infections.

(It’s basically sucking the fat out of your stomach and putting it in your butt)

1 Like

If the ketchup is a component of a burger sauce, that’s a bit different imo. I eat that all the time.

I don’t even mind if the fancy ketchup is in the burger in some form but the fries cannot be served with it. Just no.

Any sauce on a burger outside mustard is a pretty big leak. Ketchup is for fries and children with a pedestrian palette.

3 Likes

Nah, anything with acidity is good because it plays against the fatty burger.

1 Like

Also, I have a huge problem with burgers that are so thick as to be inedible. This burger looks great at first but if you actually try to eat it, especially if there is any firmness to the bun, it instantly falls apart.

1 Like

That’s what pickles (vinegar) are for?

Piping hot take from a dude that doesn’t even eat burgers.

See my note above. I put the pickles in the ketchup.

Beyond Burgers are burgers!

1 Like

Bruh

1 Like

I kind of agree. But as a connoisseur of burgers, I have discovered that eating that kind of burger is an acquired skill. With time and plenty of reps one can learn to eat such burgers effectively.