**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

wtf is a pole dancing studio? Is that a euphemism for a strip club?

They teach pole dancing.

huh

https://mobile.twitter.com/frankieboyle/status/1330142836457676804

4 Likes

Yea people do it for fun, my cousins wife is big into it and posts videos of herself on Facebook all the time

1 Like

FYI - she replied ok to me and changed her post to just be the Lordā€™s Prayer instead of saying FB was banning the Lordā€™s Prayer, then posting the Lordā€™s Prayer.

This account is incredible.

https://twitter.com/ufwupdates/status/1330692905300758530?s=21

3 Likes

If it wasnā€™t obvious from the video, this is just brutal work. For a few seasons when I was a kid we grew sweet onions, and my brother and I worked in the field pulling them with the migrant workers. The process is very similar to what the guy is doing in the video, pull onion from ground, shear the roots and the tops, put it bucket. Even as a kid it kicked my ass. I couldnā€™t imagine doing it as an adult day in and day out. The $18/hour this guy is making doing this stuff at an incredible rate is not worth it, maybe if his basic living expenses and healthcare were taken care of it would be reasonable, maybe.

I donā€™t know what the fuck is going on here, but I had a god damn post I wanted to make!!!

Moderation thread locked because of nonsense. Trolly said ā€œso this is the LC thread now?ā€ andā€¦

19 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing quite as attractive as a desperate person.

1 Like

What?

Geez if true

ggoreo is a lock-happy mod!

This is what happens when the Trump tweets stop.

3 Likes

Men suck

1 Like

Not sure if Iā€™m the only one that does this but -

I had the displeasure of dealing to Dan Bilzerian sometime around 2010 at the Hard Rock in Vegas. I didnā€™t know who he was. We had a $100-$200-$400 button straddle NL game for something. I think it was for the launch of a poker site scam or something, and Dan was in the game. Like I said, I didnā€™t know who he was, I just remember thinking ā€œMan, this guy is a doucheā€. Anyways, somebody let me know who he was, and about every two years or so I do a google search to see whatā€™s happened to him.

For those that donā€™t know, this is Dan asking a cop for his gun during the Route 99 shooting in Vegas:

Anyways, did my 2-year google of him yesterday, and I guess he launched some type of CBD lifestyle company in Canada that has lost millions of dollars, is getting sued by the previous CEO or president because the company was spending like 50 million a year supporting Danā€™s lifestyle or something.

So, in short, Dan doesnā€™t seem to be doing so well with his business acumen.

Based on Trump as a failed businessman and all around douche, I expect Dan to run for president sometime. Blitz 2024?

4 Likes

fyp

I also picked onions as a kid. It was just for a couple of weekends. Brutal. I suggested DS try it in one of his terrible threads on 22. Real world experience is not his thing though.

2 Likes

No, pretty sure we all do. Some of us just hide it better. Best we can do is ā€œat least I didnā€™t suck today!ā€

Basically, I think weā€™re all Brent Spiner except less honest. (Not really relevant to zarapochka, I just think this is hilarious.)

2 Likes

In important political science research, the 1944 movie ā€œGaslightā€ is now airing on Turner Classic Movies.