**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Certain states you can definitely take several to many, sometimes by using additional tags like archery, muzzle loader, etc. and sometimes by getting permits in different zones. Then some people also hunt in multiple states.

He eats it every day until it runs out. He eats it ground with beef fat he buys. Itā€™s pretty good honestly. The does are good, the buck is stronger flavor.

I grew up on it. Not a huge fan. Iā€™d take fish, pheasant or other things imo. Iā€™ve never tried elk yet.

Venison is delicious if you know how to cook it. People go wrong when they try to swap it with beef which ldo doesnā€™t work. Itā€™s a totally different animal. LIke, ā€œI tried to make a cheeseburger with turkey breast and it wasnā€™t good!ā€ Yeah, no kidding.

2 Likes

OK.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got elk > venison > caribou > bear in my ā€œbig things killed with a gunā€ power rankings

Douchiest Doocy? Steve or Peter.

Iā€™d have snap bet that Steve was the biggest douche in his family until I just came across Peter in the last week or so. Right now, Iā€™ve got Peter solidly in the lead, even at his relatively young age. Papa must be so proud.

I want to try elk. Rogan eating it for half the year straight and everything else Iā€™ve heard must mean itā€™s good.

I worked at a butcher shop for a couple years and did 2 deer seasons. A big-antlered buck is like 1/200, super rare, weā€™d get fewer than one a night and weā€™d process like a hundred a night. Every big antlered buck except one rare time, the guy wanted it specialty skinned so he could mount it. Little antlers were pretty common and most of the time theyā€™d ask for them so they can get just the antlers mounted on the wall. Iā€™d have to slice the neck all the way around and then cut through the spine with a hacksaw. then Iā€™d put the head on the ground and with my foot on its face Iā€™d start with the hacksaw right to its skull to get the antlers out. Iā€™d try to do a triangle shape so itā€™s only 2 cuts, and then smack it against something to get any brains out.

Poker player was a better job. Scientist is probably the best so far. Iā€™d like to try mailman at some point, mailman seems fun. But none of that packages shit, just letters.

23 Likes

Couldnā€™t deal with the dogs as a mailman, personally. Science bro is a pretty chill job if you can get it.

I thought I had the weirdest career path, you win

@BestOf

3 Likes

Not at all LC, but where to put it?

https://twitter.com/nearneighbours/status/1354357403932909573

4 Likes

Some of these are fucking greatā€¦

https://twitter.com/DanielDylanWray/status/1354343237419479040

3 Likes

But how do you feel about the Liz Hurley hoo ha?

lol if I could have found a thread without reference to that nonsenseā€¦

2 Likes

Incredible story I hadnā€™t heard before.

NSFW. Liz Hurleyā€™s hoo-hoos.

In my state you can buy as many bonus doe tags as you want.