**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

I hear the woman calling me a creep and telling me to leave, but there may be psychological reasons for this that can’t be generalized.

4 Likes

Played the clip to my dad. He couldn’t make out anything until I told him what to listen for…

Try it before you condemn it. I’m not saying it’s a lot of fun but it will increase your capacity for empathy.

1 Like

I’ve essentially never spoken to an ex in my life. I have unexpectedly run into two of them, once each, and awkwardly chatted for a minute.

Over Forty: Feeling Great & Looking Good by George Blanda

This is a real book

1 Like

You have to get past the awkward and then it’s ok. You gotta give it more than a minute though.

Maybe he didn’t want to though?

I’ve always thought it best for both parties to have a clean break. The nice thing about living in a large city is the chances of bumping into an ex are tiny. It’s only happened to me once and that was as awkward as his experience.

1 Like

No decent lawyer would allow their client to do this.

1 Like

Legit heard nothing even after reading the words.

Unmute your speakers.

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/star_stufff/status/1346769045907902464

1 Like

Na I posted that 1 way back

1 Like

True , and even more so in the 60s. The man on the right below is Tony Hancock. He died at the age of 44.

1 Like

Feel like I’ve aged 10 years since covid started

Come on. Hancock was an alcoholic depressive with a chaotic and unhappy life who ended up committing suicide - no wonder he aged so badly.

People age much slower nowadays but Hancock wasn’t at all representative of the average 44 year old man back then.

How many packs of heaters per day does he recommend?

1 Like

You’re right that was extreme.

I guess maybe you just enjoyed posting a photo of a comedian you like a lot. :smiley:

Nothing wrong with that.

I like The Rebel - it’s a one gag film but it is a good gag.

1 Like