**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

https://twitter.com/MCamerlengo/status/1348098144387670018?s=19

2 Likes

Do you know how much that set up cost?

Heā€™s told me I think but not really able to give an estimate at this time. A lot. He worked for me most of this spring to buy a lot of that stuff.

Thatā€™s pretty cool. How old is he?

30s

Someone showed an astronomy video here recently, not sure which thread. We have a brewery where the astronomy club from college sets up a big telescope like that video for everyone to look through. Itā€™s pretty awesome.

Blanda really does look like shit for 43, tho

1 Like

what sort of telescope was he using in the video? looked like a big mirror? how much does that cost? i couldnā€™t find one like that on amazon.

I canā€™t remember the model. Iā€™m super dumb with that shit and it amazes me how he will go out into the dark fields in the middle of winter to get shots like that. My neighbor sold one like that to the astronomy club at our college though so it was actually my neighborā€™s old telescope at the brewery. Iā€™ll find out if you want.

da fuk

1 Like

I hear both if I look away.

black magic shit right here.

trippy part is if you close your eyes youā€™ll still think of one, and that will be the one (at least for me)

3 Likes

FUUUUUUUK

Backmasking for real.

Nah, it did the rounds here before about nine or ten months ago I think. Different video, same sound clip.

I can hear whichever I want no matter what Iā€™m reading.

OK, not quite. But I can stare exclusively at one without really reading it and hear the other at will.

haha Iā€™m hearing ā€˜grain storeā€™ and itā€™s not even on the screen. I win, get fucked Laurel.

2 Likes

Once I heard brainstorm I couldnā€™t rehear green needle, but my gf is the opposite. Guess weā€™re doomed

43 in the 70ā€™s was a hard 43.

Nano-daughter hears ā€œpine needleā€ no matter what. She heard it without looking at the screen and she hears it no matter what she sees after looking at it. I hear whatever Iā€™m looking at.

eta: We also must have done it. Nano-daughter didnā€™t remember the words exactly, but kinda and she said I showed her and I wouldnā€™t have seen it anywhere other than here/exiled/2p2.

2 Likes