**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

There’s always good old https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr

And he even had someone write a book for him called triggered. Be fun to get banned for messing with him.

I don’t know the best place to post this but I remember this pizza purchase shit from 2p2. Going to jump out of a skyscraper now.

1 Like

It was purchased in Florida, so probably shitty pizza.

2 Likes

Can someone help me? @ChrisV posted a website that tells you what’s on different streaming sites. I’ve tried searching for it but I think the search function hates me.

I think it’s this site that Chris linked in the post below.

Found by searching “@chrisv streaming”.

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you!

1 Like

Hey, look! Kellyanne Conway’s trying to be an even worse parent!

Wait, what?

One year ago today, Kobe Bryant and eight others died in a helicopter crash in the hills of Calabasas just north of Los Angeles.

I’m at the point of being completely over winter. I don’t really mind seasons, but 4 months of cold, darkness, and wind is too much. I would like to move to a beach if I can get my employer to let me work remotely.

3 Likes

I hear you. I actually don’t mind winter because I am perfectly happy to read a book on the sofa or watch hockey. But my dog gets better exercise in the spring to fall months so its a bit sad to see her putter around the house all money.

I don’t mind that for like 2 months or so, but when it gets to February / March I just want some sunshine and warmth. It definitely doesn’t help that a tropical getaway is out of the question.

Yeah same. I love my rural community where I live but the winters are looooooong. First snow is the end of November / early December. Snow usually clears early April. But last year we had a snowstorm in May.

I hear you man. We have been throwing around the idea of moving somewhere warm or doing the snowbird thing for a while. We would really like to do Hawaii but my wife travels regularly for work so that would make every flight like 10-14 hours which would suck. She works from home when she isn’t traveling (even pre Covid) so she’s good there. I have to be on site to do my job but I could also just quit and work at a golf course or some other random job, she makes so much more money than I do that the lost income wouldn’t make much of a difference.

1 Like

There is a catholic antifa now who are running amok with this cancel culture

https://twitter.com/besables/status/1354101668015710208?s=21

1 Like

It’s absolutely freezing here today, can’t heat the house up yet… Came home earlyish and forgot my timer goes down at 4pm…:sob:

I hate the cold too, might go back and sit in the car until the rooms heat up :grimacing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/vailkoyo/status/1353744877796929536

:female_detective:

13 Likes

New ContraPoints!!!

eta: haven’t watched it all yet.

1 Like

A whole episode on J.K. Rowling? Jeez, I wait for contrapoints, but I very much doubt I get through this one. I could not possibly care less about JKR one way or the other.

Seems to use JK Rowling as a starting point to discuss transphobia in general. So far anyway.

1 Like