Non-Pol Hot Takes

Mayonnaise is delicious.

1 Like

Mayonnaise - another word Chrome canā€™t figure out how to spell - belongs on BLTs and in tuna/chicken salad. Those are the only two acceptable applications.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I feel like greg is a better poster on 22. Step up your game mister!

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Muffins are considerably better than donuts.

1 Like

Panos Cosmatos is the greatest director of my lifetime. Mandy and Beyond the Black Rainbow will be talked about for decades. Let me give you this hot take: a movie starring Nic Cage is a cinematic masterpiece:

1 Like

mayo >> BBQ sauce >> ketchup for dipping chips (sorry fries).

Why not both?

Have you been introduced to fry sauce, friendo?

1 Like

Put a little dill in that mayo and this seems very reasonable.

Rosemary is a crap herb that only uncultured white people think is delicious

1 Like

Went to see that in the cinema, slept solidly through it. Not a criticism - I was very tired, but thatā€™s my book report anyway.

1 Like

Terrible take. Itā€™s has a long, glorious history.
Rosemary belongs on roast pork, lamb, and potatoes. Also good in rice pilaf.

Parsley is grossly under-rated as an herb and over-rated as a garnish.

2 Likes

See it again when you arenā€™t sleepy. Dominic is also a huge fan of the director, FWIW.

1 Like

Whole rosemary on a seared ahi tuna steak - delicious.

Mayo is horrible in all forms and in all situations.

1 Like

BLT or in tuna salad acceptable imo.

Chicken salad, egg salad, deviled eggs, as a base for other sauces like remoulade, aioli and tartar sauce. Mayo hate is irrational hipsterism.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to agree because low-class or not, and unfortunately - since itā€™s just fat - I like mayonnaise fine. Definitely in stuff like tuna, egg salad, deviled eggs, but also a turkey sandwich and itā€™s good on a hamburger too.

My dad would always use mayo instead of butter on toast, and, sadly, I like this too, but donā€™t often do it. My kids have both always hated mayo, from an age way too young for it to be hipster. If they see it being used, they go ā€œewwwww grossā€.

Ice cold take: Picky eaters are very annoying.

6 Likes