Non-Pol Hot Takes

And gin is the foulest tasting spirit ever created. Gin is served on tap in hell and only those who are dead inside claim to enjoy it.

Lol my dad was a bartender for 15 years and he always told me, even when i was a kid, that anyone who ordered a gin drink at the bar was a psychopath and to stay away.

2 Likes

Yeah, man, the descendants of German/Czech immigrants in Bumblefuck, Ohio drinking sensibly decent beer are def the most decadent parts of humanity and not you coastal dipshits downing yerba matche or artisnal bottled water or venti half-calf americanos or whatever the fuck you guys on the coasts imbibe.

Settle down, William Hogarth.

1 Like

Seems a decent fellow
220px-The_Painter_and_His_Pug_by_William_Hogarth

Based on your answer, I’m going to guess no. You should try a light roast single origin before you die. All regions are different but it will taste nothing like the cigarette ash flavor most Americans call coffee. A notable one is dry-processed Ethiopian Harar or Yirgacheffe which can taste like blueberry juice in some cases. A quality Colombian off a fresh roast and brewed correctly is probably the best all arounder though.

Do you do so because you don’t know better or because you enjoy the taste of classicist tears?

Gin and Tonic
WTF

Nasty ass liquor, mixed with nasty ass water.

Somehow that became acceptable?

Say Pliny like skinny to avoid ignominy

Gin is certifiably disgusting, but you haven’t even scratched the surface of vomit-inducing botanical alcohol if you’ve never tried Chartreuse:

The liqueur has been made by the Carthusian Monks since 1737 according to the instructions set out in a manuscript given to them by François Annibal d’EstrĂ©es in 1605.

It is composed of distilled alcohol aged with 130 herbs, plants and flowers.

I get a craving for ouzo once or twice a year.

When it comes to disgusting shots, you got to leave it to Chicago

Mallorts

Good fucking god

1 Like

Coffee in the states is too large and watery. They’re not doing it right.

Fuck that. Gotta find something with taste.

Hot take: I like burnt ass Starbucks coffee.

My order is iced Americano. Water and ice over 3-4 shots of espresso. Got into iced coffee in high school thanks to Thai iced coffee. This was BS (before Starbucks).

The coffee I make at home is cold brew Grady’s coffee over ice. You brew it in the fridge with coffee bean bags in a pitcher of water.

Drink it black but still like Thai coffee with lots of sweet cream.

Vietnamese coffee is the best coffee in the world

1 Like

You are the worst person in the world

1 Like

Cafe Nero in the UK, serves rather fine coffee and Melbourne does indeed have great quality coffee across the board. :v:

I like Kenyan coffee, it suits my taste.

The only coffee I’ve ever had where I noticed “hey this is really good coffee” was in Hawaii. I don’t know that the coffee originated there for sure though.

The coffee has always been labeled in our supermarkets, I’ve tried columbian, Ethiopian and Briziallian coffee
 But I’ve never tried Vietnamese coffee.

Most coffee in shops here is Kenyan and my Instand coffee beats most expensive stuff for my taste, maybe I’m just used to drinking bad flavoured coffee. :joy:

In our coffee shops it depends what’s available, but if your in the UK use Cafe Nero as their roasts tend to be better.