Non-Pol Hot Takes

wat

Your loss

I didnā€™t figure this out until this past year, but the reason I dislike alcohol is the early stage where youā€™re not yet buzzed but starting to feel something. To me that feels like my brain is being damaged lol. So now I only drink when I intend to get buzzed. All or nothing!

If, starting today, I could only eat one flavor of ice cream for the rest of my life, Iā€™d choose plain vanilla.

6 Likes

This is correct :+1:

1 Like

All ice cream starts as vanilla

1 Like

Vanilla, but the home made kind I used to get as a kid that came from the loud assed machine with rock salt

Nah man Iā€™m going straight to the Ben and Jerryā€™s. Half baked all day. Donā€™t even care if I weigh 600 lbs

Yep

When I was a teen, I snuck a tuna sandwich into the movies. My friends were bemused.

1 Like

:ice_cream:

i srsly want to fight you in the street right now

maybe thatā€™s how people feel when i say i donā€™t drink alcohol

EMPATHY!

FOOD FIGHTS!

Used to not be. Donā€™t know whatā€™s happened to me over the last 3-4 years. Ten years ago, I was practically Frank the Tank.

1 Like

:rofl: I half expected people to say it wasnā€™t even a hot take, little did I know! Bring it mofo, I have boxing gear set aside specifically for when I get challenged to hot-take duels. I came prepared for this shit :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

1 Like

Thatā€™s one white hot take from Twitter lady

Hating on the Beatles is just lazy hipster shit.

2 Likes

The right time to stop your road bike exercise session is when the boredom makes you indifferent to getting hit by a car. Actually this is not a hot take, just good advice.