‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Knowing where the exits are at all times is the price of freedom libcucks

2 Likes

Do you guys see cops draw their guns on the reg or does that only happen to browns in bad neighbourhoods?

I’ve seen it once for sure because the cops were pointing the guns at some of my friends in HS during a game of Assassin where neighbors called the cops on them for climbing on my roof with “guns”. I think I’ve seen it one or two other times, but not sure. It would have been driving by.

I’m 44. Never seen a cop holding a gun. Closest I’ve seen is the hand near the holster ready to pull it out.

Never seen a cop draw his gun in my life.

I’ve seen a cop pull his gun in Penn Station to stop a guy who had stolen somebody else’s wallet.

I saw another cop draw and shoot his gun in my general direction on 6th St. in Austin when a traffic altercation resulted in another person firing his gun at the car behind him.

Both incidents happened in the early 90’s.

Oh, I also know a cop who shot the person who was trying to run him over (non-fatal injury).

Speaking of the wild early 90s and late 80s, I spent that time working in Watts, Compton and all the other places like that in LA and never saw a gun there. The incident where my friends were drawn on was Beaverton, Oregon. I don’t really remember, but you see cops detaining people a lot in Manhattan Beach and there may have been a couple of times with guns out.

I’ve had a gun and a knife pulled on me at different times.

And been sucker punched in a crack deal gone bad which probably needed stitches but my beard sort of meshed the wound. I kept my balance and wallet though and got the hell out of there.

Did you get your crack?

3 Likes

Yeah I was smoking it in the club after that - while bleeding. Some divey basement club on market street in SF. My friends realized what I was doing and were like WTF dude.

I had a habit for a while if I got really drunk at a bar in SF I’d just wander over to the nearest crack dealer. Most of the bars in SF aren’t far from bad neighborhoods. LA was better for me in that sense in that you have to drive to crack and be really committed to getting it.

5 Likes

suzzer99 problems and crack rock procurement is one

5 Likes

In (about) 1994 I was sitting at a red light in Chicago when I heard someone shouting "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!!! Looked around to see who the bad guy was, and there was a plainclothes cop three feet from me pointing a gun at me. Someone had stolen a black Miata off a dealer lot half a mile away and I had just picked up our black Miata from the same dealership after being serviced. A bit tense for a few minutes.

Also had some fucktard shoot a couple of bullets into a convenience store about 1/4 mile from the Commerce in LA where I was gassing up about 11p on Friday night. One hit the pump casing about a foot from me.

MM MD

2 Likes

Pays to be white in that spot.

The though has crossed my mind…

MM MD

I had a cop pull me over for having a headlight out. I did the dumb thing of “really?” and started to open my door to see. Cop was like “dude you don’t open the door when a cops pulls you over, you really think I’m lying?”

“…no sir…”

got a warning, couldn’t help but think I probably would have got a gun pulled on me if I was black

1 Like

1 Like

He even literally says something like “Imagine a Waco or Ruby Ridge every week.” Come on now. Don’t let Cactus slightly misunderstanding and liking the vid stop you from enjoying The Hick Whisperer.

1 Like

A main point to glean though is that the cartridge box solution is a non-starter in civilized society, in theory, and especially so for a minority in an urban environment, in practice. Like I said with my Black Panther pic, you’re not imagining things and the pro-gun-control history of USA#1 is mired in racism, but, most people get that. I mean,that’s basically Gun Control Isn’t As Complicated As They Want You To Believe But It Is Slightly More Complicated Than You’d Hope 101. Still, this gif below isn’t some ideal equilibrium.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrouchyScholarlyFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

I mean, you know I’m prone to wild exaggeration but I still gotta say, his posting is horrifying me right now catching up on this thread two months later.

Also, bold move cotton:

1 Like