‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

https://x.com/fred_guttenberg/status/1836370377942905007

I have always thought that @SarahHuckabee is nothing more than a leach. However, since she started this attack on @KamalaHarris and wants to focus on what makes one humble, I will comment. Sarah, having one of your children killed in school because of gun violence certainly made me humble. This happened because of policies that people like you believe in. What you may not know about VP Harris is that when I humbly invited her to walk the hallways of the school where my daughter was killed, and which is still an untouched crime scene, the VP humbly said yes. She walked the hallways and saw the blood, the DNA, the bullet holes, the coursework that children such as my daughter did not get to finish. While she is humble enough to not talk about this personal experience, I invited her, and I was there. I will talk about it. Watching her humbly and with empathy meet with all of the families who were there and to engage everyone is a testament to how humble she is and to her strength. Unlike leaches like you Sarah, when we elect VP Harris as President, she will on behalf of all of the nations children to everything she can to address gun violence.

7 Likes

Just read an armed security guard in Arlington, Texas working for the school district just got fired because he forgot his gun belt in the elementary school,bathroom.

Jesus Christ on a motorbike…

Accidents like that are inevitable if you introduce armed security guards in schools.

3 Likes

Cops out of control