‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Tailei Qi, a Wuhan-educated student, did it.

You know the COVID truthers are gonna stay that COVID affected his brain and caused him to shoot Americans. You know it.

Nephew has made it home, and his 5PM class was canceled. Silver linings!

2 Likes

Conservatives loving it. Active shooter AND he’s not white AND he went to Wuhan U!

1 Like

Reference above^^^^

Sorrrrrrrry mods/post flagger!!!

? Reporting the score is essentially how the news treats these. Insensitive-yes but I think highlighting that was the point of the “score” comment, not insensitivity on the part of the poster.

1 Like

Perhaps but it was pretty insensitive, or at least struck me as such, given the shooters Twitter page was getting comments urging them to “run up the score.” Definitely strikes me as desensitization to use that same language in this thread. Bothered me when I read it but I didn’t flag.

1 Like

Fair

Yes that was a sarcastic, jaded comment trying to draw attention to the terrible way the media covers these.

I can see how it might have come across as tone deaf and insensitive, about a subject that is deadly serious. Not my intention.

7 Likes

is he even still a toddler after two years? Eventually he grows out of it and is just a child shooting someone every week, right?

9 Likes

10 Likes

My post got flagged referring to that fact lol

Guns don’t kill people, toddlers do.

1 Like

:sigh:

You never heard of this before Maggie Simpson.

1 Like

NMW is burying the lead, the post was flagged and deleted for the follow-up comment - “pathetic frag rate, imho”.

Reporting the score is fine, these additional insensitive comments about shootings have been consistently removed.

idk, maybe don’t troll someone who just had to shelter in place for a school shooting.

1 Like

Was the shooters name Stan?

5 Likes
2 Likes

Taking that Killshot cover art too seriously.

1 Like