‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Oh the right will easily spin this as a false flag operation

“RT TO EXPOSE TRUMP!”

Fuck off. Jesus.

5 Likes

The vast majority of accounts I block on Twitter are these resistance Dems, good god that is tilting.

2 Likes

He’s correct that evil must be stamped out, but he’s wrong about what is evil.

Gee, I wonder if he agreed with the Peterson suggestion that we give wives to incel psychos

Alex Jones will do an emergency episode tomorrow to do just that even though he is going to lose millions calling a mass shooting a false flag in the past

1 Like

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1525613043941527553

The FBI is on the case!

Launching an investigation fuck the fuck off

Gutted by this one. The fact that there is a video of this out there makes me sick.

Seriously. Occupy Democrats is so cringe

Not as impressive corpsewise, but still:

Why does the media report all US nazi mass shooters like this, like it’s “a” weird conspiracy theory one nut believed. It’s called The Great Replacement and it’s essentially a mainstream ideology now that’s represented by one of the 2 parties in a 2 party system

7 Likes

Very much this. It’s become clear that the political costs for standing with right-wing extremists are non-existent in some states. If anything, you might get primaried if you don’t.

1 Like

Like this asshole and Dylann Roof were just 2 people unwell enough to believe this “conspiracy theory” so fringe and unheard of that we won’t even say its name and say that a third of the country and Tucker Carlson and the 45th President fully subscribe to it and promote it

And the other party doesn’t see there being a serious problem.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1525633110502785024

3 Likes

I dunno what the Dems are supposed to do. Apparently mentioning this stuff in any way turns off the normies, who then decide both parties are just being really extreme.

2 Likes

And so we see the ‘normies’, the Overton window, getting lurched drastically right.

And any attempt to pull it back just makes them think the left is too shrill, or something.

I hear you, I’m mostly just expressing frustration with normies.

2 Likes

JD Vance openly ran on Great Replacement rhetoric, and won ofc: