‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Wow! He presents a great, cohesive, and infallible security argument on why everyone should own assault rifles…

…when your country is being invaded.

1 Like

And the Ukrainians who didn’t have guns were given them for free by their government when they joined up to fight.

You might call those civilians joining up… militias.

2 Likes

Would these militias as you call them, be regulated in any way?

4 Likes

3 kids got shot at a high school in Iowa today and you didn’t hear about it because lol this shithole country

And where would they sleep?

3 Likes

I’d say well, to quite well.

1 Like

Sounds like we could reduce our military budget by 90% and outlaw personal gun ownership if we just bought 330,000,000 belt fed machine guns to pass out if we get invaded.

I heard they were No Angels.

Sounds like America is open for business again.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1503750008256045064

Sigh

I wonder… are there support groups in the US for people who accidentally killed relatives when they were infants? There have to be!

2 Likes

These parents are fucking idiots. ALWAYS carry your own firearm at the ready so you can let off a few warning shots if your toddler gets hold of a gun. It’s basic parenting people - the only thing that stops a toddler with a gun is a mommy with a gun!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/mitchellmccoy/status/1505347047834243072?s=21

I’m sure that only happened because Arkansas has some of the strictest gun laws in the country!

So, Saturday night I was driving home from dinner and I heard this song for the first time. (I heard the Bob Wills version, not sure how many versions are out there.) When I got home I opened up this thread and saw this post. I was a little freaked out

1 Like

75 illegal guns confiscated over the weekend at Spring Break in Panama City Beach. Apparently there was only one shooting from what I can tell, which seems a little surprising. I don’t really know how many they normally seize over Spring Break…

A middle school kid was murdered at school in South Carolina today and you won’t hear anything about it because we’ve just completely normalized it.

School shooting or other?