‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Maybe some of them are progressives?

C’mon, there is clearly a line somewhere where it’s unethical to support a form of entertainment that is both causing debilitating mental and physical injuries and subjects children to the same in the miniscule hope of future fame and profit.

Is football across the line? I won’t offer my opinion, but to say it’s clearly A-OK is wrong.

Are you referring to gymnastics?

We had a NCAA thread here last week and there was like only one dude defending it.

There’s definitely a few here who watch the NFL.

School shooting in Knoxville.

God damnit

1 Like

It’s pretty fucked up how these mass shootings somehow feel like a return to normalcy.

3 Likes

I think for that study there would be some selection bias, because it consisted of volunteers who were concerned enough about CTE to volunteer to be donors for the study. Also reverse survivor bias, where volunteers with CTE are likely to die sooner than those without. Still pretty troubling.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1381725539346612227?s=21

4 Likes

Fucking school shootings man. This one feels a little close to home.

Marsha Blackburn sends her T&P.

Why are school shootings never at police academies?

Y’all fast

Shit made news in the Czech Republic

8 Likes

TN just passed a permit-free concealed carry law a couple of days ago

Not many details yet, but there is a mass casualty shooting at a FedEx in Indianapolis right now.

It’s like the mass killers are anxious to OFB. And meanwhile the cops are making sure there’s plenty of opportunity for overtime this summer.

8 dead and at least a handful wounded in Indy. Gunman committed suicide. Happened at a FedEx. Not a lot of details of why. God can’t deal with all the thoughts and prayers. Too confusing.

It’s like mass shooters and cops are catching up for lost time lately. So many shootings happening one after another. Gun-free life is pretty safe but too many people are too dumb to see it.

1 Like

Man this one hit close to home. My wife teaches really close to there.

8 Likes