‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - Gun Violence in America

Any run ins with the dude who stole your jacket?

My daughter’s friend’s dad was burglarized this week in the middle of the day. It looks like all they took was a gun safe containing four guns and $40-50k cash. One of the guns was an AK-47.

1 Like

Exactly the temperament you want from someone with a gun.

uhhh who keeps 50k in cash in their home

1 Like

Rich guy

I’m looking for the right term for the Union of prepper, goldbug and libertarian to adequately describe someone who thinks the money is safer in a safe than in a bank.

Someone who doesn’t want to pay taxes on the money.

2 Likes

Who are you to question my temperament? You made a shit post. I have a right to respond to it.

As far as temperament goes, if you really feel I have some deficiency there, maybe I shouldn’t be admin of this site, seems like I have a lot more power there.

Not everything has to be nuclear brinksmanship all the time though. It was an attempt at humour (thus the reference to your balls) . Clearly a failed one but still.

2 Likes

Well, this isn’t good:

Looks like it open season for cops on kids with anything even resembling a toy gun. I’m sure the officer will have thought it was one of these and feared for his life.

Disguising a gun as a gun doesn’t seem all that ingenious. Potato Head gun would be less suspicious.

Nah. Only Black people get shot for having toy guns.

2 Likes

A deposit box at the bank is still probably safer ( but more expensive) .

Another fucking one. And you’re never going to guess the demographic and whether they were taken alive.

where? details?

Hooray! Covid is over! Back to our regularly scheduled programming of weekly massacres!

11 Likes

Yeah, sorry. Meant to make more than just a pissed off cryptic post.

Boulder CO grocery store. Reporting 6 killed including a cop. But somehow the shooter is taken alive.

1 Like

Radical

Right wing

Terrorism

1 Like

We’re truly back open.

https://twitter.com/abc7/status/1374109367612567558?s=21