New Moderation Policy: Posting personal information will get you permanently banned

this is an elite troll. wp

1 Like

what rule are you referring to? here are two statements from the same guy about the “same” rule

1 Like

Lol this is the real reason Chads should’ve been banned (i’m serious btw):

He didn’t doxx He Who Must Not Be Named or the other He Who Must Not Be Named.

He trolled you all. He got you all to post this breathtakingly amazing and ridiculous and very often dumb shit, all to avoid just saying, “This is the rule because we want it to be the rule. No argument but no moralizing either. This is just what we want.” What gives it that special twist is precisely that he is known as Chad and will always be despite anything.

They even gave the bootlicking NPCs new dialogue!

Lol “doxxing and weaponizing personal information” like it’s a bunch of Girl With The Dragon Tattoos up in here. Just say you’re shifting the forum to a histrionic personality disorder support group. That’s totally fine and ok!

1 Like

Man, if only there was a way for the dude who accuses others of abject horniness for being an “asshole” to their “forum enemies” to have a moment of pause and self-doubt?

1 Like

Hahaha:

Yes Discourse Helper I’d like to hear from all of them but we’ll probably have to wait for ChatGPT6.9 for that to happen! They’re still on 4.0 right?

Guy who invented and repeatedly used a “UK clique” label to other and ridicule a section of the forum posters is accusing others of having forum enemies, folks!

Man, if only there was a way for educated adults to realize that this question is barely tangential to the original question?

That this still is stuck in your craw is absolutely delicious, btw.

2 Likes

Please proceed, governor.

I have like five different educated guesses where that could go and they’re all delicious.

That you were the architect of your own downfall as a mod and still sit here bitter about having twice failed to get re-elected to a position that your self-esteem seems to depend upon, remains the truly delicious thing, loser.

Yes, that is funny how that works.

That man really wants to believe we’re horny for rules and moderation and that we apparently typed all that up.

If I was as half a shitty a troll as you all I’d post this,

and say something like, “Omg breaking news guys did you hear?!? SPE thinks it’s ok to use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information!”

Or like,

“Noted dehumanizer MrWookie refers to yet another person as a rodent with wings when will it end?!?”

1 Like

You copied your terms of service from the DOJ? Ok fascist

They copied from me.

1 Like

So your ToS is meaningless drivel you’ve copy pasted from elsewhere? I’m shocked

ok this is amazing

2 Likes

haha