NBZ's WSOP 2021 Vegas Trip 10/9-19

still gets me everytime

2 Likes

Sitting at the 1/2 PLO at the Wynn.

2 Likes

Double board bomb pot. Checked around on the flop and turn, 1/8 pot bet on the river with five callers.

I look down at my cards and see AAJ2ds. As I contemplate my decision tree based on what the players ahead of me do, a fifth card hits my fingers. Misdeal.

3 Likes

I haven’t posted with my lucky avatar yet but seems like the time to do so.

I think the only time Riverman ever responded to one of my posts was to tell me to fuck off so that has to be worth at least one double up.

GLGL.

I don’t believe in luck but feel free.

1 Like

Check out TJ’s thread for a Korean BBQ trip report.

2 Likes

Hear hear. First thing on poker we agree on 100%. :grin:

Sklansky got your parents horny?

5 Likes

Firing the WSOP daily deep stack HORSE.

4 Likes

End of late reg. Down to 15k from a 20k starting stack. Most annoying moment was making a king high spade flush against an ace high spade flush with a couple of dead spades.

1 Like

In non-poker news, I used literally the last square of toilet paper in a stall. Sure, there were seat covers to use as emergency TP.

1 Like

Those are free Cowboy hats

1 Like

Busted after getting it in with (23)49 against (96)78 in razz. Now on the list for Big O.

1 Like

+160 in Big O in 90 minutes. Cut short the session because I wasn’t feeling great. I think that ice cream sandwich may have activated some symptoms of lactose intolerance.

Planning on the PLO $600 8-max. I think the low price point makes it easier for bad players with little PLO experience to take a swing.

that’s why i never pack ice cream sandwiches in my suitcase anymore

5 Likes

Is Big O the same thing as 5 card PLO?

Some real sickos in those games, like what’s the point of even having preflop hand ranges

Lactaid pills ftw.

I believe BigO is hi-lo limit 5 card Omaha. At least at Parx.

1 Like

For Omaha high-low variants, the ace is such a key card that most hands without one really shouldn’t be played. Preflop hand selection is an underrated part of these games.

1 Like

As we wait for the PLO 8max tournament to start, they are playing The Ecstasy of Gold really loudly.

4 Likes