National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Doc and Carlisle both won a championship a while ago, but only one of them is a good coach.

Middleton’s three dang!

After complaining about intentional fouling, Pacers cost me money by not fouling in the most obvious fouling situation imaginable.

Like for real how do you ever let them get a 3 attempt off there. Turn every game into a joke with endless fouling in spots where you’re 0.1% to win and the one time an intentional foul will basically 100% win you the game you’re like, nah we’re good. Its hard to do NFL level coaching sabotage in the NBA but Carlisle pulled it off.

No Giannis, Dame gimpy, Middleton on a sprained ankle. No reason for the game to have been close.

Kawhi looks cooked even with his two dunks.

Russel
Westbrook lost his mind

The mavs defense that had them ranked 1 the last twenty games of the season is showing up in the playoffs.

Not that anyone here likely cares, but:

hahaha, I get to crow!

Only I was team A.
My kid and his HS b’ball coach (and the coaches son) were def team B. Said I’d post to a small NBA-centric forum and we agreed to respect results.

“I’d like to thank all the voters and fans, and dedicate this glorious win to my mother and family, my two dogs, the cat, the fish in the fish tank, and everyone that knows me.”

hahahaha!

2 Likes

this one was worse :face_exhaling:

1 Like

13 of 21 playoff games I checked had one team under hundred points including three or four where both teams were under 100. Quite a few of those were under 90 points too.

Defense really stepping up. I think the last bucks pacers game was the highest scoring game.

Miami beat :weary:

As always - my expert analysis pays off. Clearly the Celtics were going to lose again. :leolol:

Thankfully I don’t do any sports betting.

Sports betting is for suckers.

I just learned that the mavericks have a registered emotional support dog. Unfortunately the two year old bernedoodle passed away just the other day.

Only other American sports team with a registered emotional support dog (I know this is not a serious thing) are the 49ers.

https://twitter.com/MacMill34/status/1784615823539118483?t=4F8U5hda4oD7YV0_vQtxqQ&s=19

Brunson has 42 points in this game. Can’t believe Dallas lost him for nothing. Team let Nash and Brunson walk away in free agency so crazy.

Knicks/Sixers is great, Brunson might be my favorite player

Yeah I pull for Knicks because of Brunson

Mavs drafted luka and Brunson same year. Got to be one of the goat two round drafts. (Technically traded for luka spot).

Knicks’ unis are sick. Hoping they are really back, regardless of the series outcome.