National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Bill simmons been saying Zion getting traded this week. Woj says not happening.

Bill was also positive that the Suns were hiring Kevin Young to be head coach.

He may not be wrong here, but he was recently.

1 Like

I mean, you can’t just be like “this guy is on the block.”

He definitely is for the right price.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1671591527271866381

Porzingis to Boston for Brogdon and some filler (and maybe Gallinari) seems great for BOS

*all rumors but now is the time for rumors imo

My take on the draft:
Podziemski is the 3rd best player with the 2nd highest ceiling. Whomever gets this kid tomorrow wins.

I’m interested.

Feel bad for Brogdon. Pretty healthy all year, then gets hurt in the series against Miami. He tried to gut it out, but in retrospect not playing him would have been smarter. After he got hurt he shot 20% from the field and 7% from 3.

So many rumors. Speaking of Boston, Williams to Dallas in a sign and trade.

Thursday will be fun hopefully.

Sounds like scoot might fall to three two. MJ doing one last draft on his way out.

You’ll have to pry my husky, Catan-playing son out of my cold, dead hands.

Or what’s left of him after the Himmy fiasco.

Also big on Podz. Craft, size, shooting, and motor with a 38in max vert seems good.

you know wizards you can actually get something back for the players you are trading away

like draft picks are really good in rebuilding

I’m curious how this all worked - as Marc Stein is reporting that Boston is going to extend Zinger after the trade. Boston can’t talk to Zinger directly yet, I think, so I assume the Wizards give the go ahead on allowing his agent to talk to other teams? Or maybe Boston gets nailed with one of those Milwaukee/Philly tampering penalties where they lose a 2nd 3 years from now.

I’ll miss Grant. Criminal Mazzula didn’t play him in G1 against the Heat. Hope he gets himself a bag - 40% from three and can defend skilled bigs credibly. They’ll miss him against Giannis and Embiid.

My daughter will be legit sad he’s gone. We went to one game this year - against Cleveland, and he had a DNP-CD.

1 Like

Charn reporting same must be happening.

Bye, Felicia

Transaction alert: Kristaps Porzingis trade to Celtics has fallen apart, per

@wojespn

Deal is done according to WOJ:

The Boston Celtics are finalizing a deal to acquire the Washington Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis, sources tell ESPN. Porzingis is opting into his $36M contract for 2023-2024 and getting his trade to the Celtics. pic.twitter.com/tRVEfI8nnI

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 22, 2023

drama

weird that memphis are trading tyus jones. he’s one of the better backup PG’s in the league and they have Morant out for 25 games

Maybe they’re cool with Brogdon’s corpse

Or Smart.

oh wow they got marcus smart