National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

1 Like

I hate Grant Williams. I tried to reserve judgement on Mazzulla, but he was horrible. Horford did NOTHING and he just left Timelord on the bench, and refused to double Jimmy.

https://twitter.com/WillMoeller/status/1659755325765869570

2 Likes

in the last play-in game chicago was up 90-89 on miami with 2:30 left and then miami went on a 13-1 run to win and get into the series vs the bucks and here we are. Sucks for the bucksā€”who would have smoked the bulls with or without giannisā€”but fun to watch this miami run.

That said, boston feels like they still have way more of a chance than the lakers, who are smeared roadkill

1 Like

Never doubt the heart of a champion, or so Iā€™ve heard.

1 Like

lakers are fucked, nuggets are just better. That said the other day I started listening to that podcast on the Donaghy scandal (Whistleblower) and Iā€™m only two episodes in but damn

1 Like

The netflix documentary was infuriating. Donaghy just lies the entire time

And the answer isā€¦34.7%.

And yes, ESPN Analytics has the Celtics about a coin flip to win the title.

Do you think the Heat will become the favourite if they go up 3-0?

Letā€™s not get carried away.

1 Like

If they go up 4-0 I think ESPN will list them as a slight favourite

11 Likes

Literally came in here to post the Bulls were leading late in the 4th in the playin game but empireman as always did it better than I wouldā€™ve.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1660331181487816706

Corn boy needs to learn more before he can become Corn Man

Lakers are cooked.

Viva la nuggets

No real reason was reminded today of this insane oop

2 Likes

That was certainly a half of basketball.

1 Like

Bud should have kept his job.

Ime ainā€™t walking through that door.

Can someone remind me why da Bulls traded Jimmy Buckets?

this is embarassing to watch

Thatā€™s probably because youā€™re hoping to watch some good basketball. I like that too, but Iā€™ll take the Celitcs getting humiliated over that every day of the week.

4 Likes