National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I’ve always admired Jewish people for a multitude of reasons, but speaking out of ignorance - I had assumed Zion was a Hebrew/Jewish word and the translation would not be “fuck.” My mind is actually a bit blown thinking of the implications.

Additionally, them coming up with a nuanced solution to an aesthetic situation goes along with my admiration fwiw.

The word for ‘fuck’ and Zion are not pronounced the same, but spelled the same if you just use what is expected to be the Hebrew transliteration.

Zion as the land of Zion is pronounced Tzion, so it doesn’t sound like the same word and isn’t spelled the same.

1 Like

That makes total sense. Thank you for clarifying.

I’d looked up the definition of Zionism years back in trying to find the delineation between that and being Jewish in general, but I’d forgotten a bit. Your explanation brings it back.

The main takeaway from the first video is that white kids are fucking dorks

2 Likes

Fff I forgot the knicks beat the Mavs two times in two weeks and I was sad.

Reminds me of Hakeem punishing DRob for winning his MVP.

1 Like

Jordan is utterly boring. I watch more NBA than 99.99% of the public and watching Last Dance wouldn’t crack the top 10,000 things I’d want to do in any given day.

1 Like

Yeah I havent bothered to watch The Last Dance… I imagine I’ll catch it when it runs as repeat at other times… I feel I would get sick of all that Jordan content.

It’s K.

I think the problem is that everyone is in sports withdrawal right now. So, something like this becomes much more desirable to watch due to the lack of available options.

Would it be wrong to take KD 1st overall in an all time draft with the fate of the world on the line?

Have I already asked this question before?

Yes. He is a cupcake snake.

1 Like

I have heard it explained twice and still don’t quite get how it’s gonna work

The goat of goats.

I don’t really know but I thought they are just having the top 11 in each conference play like eight games and then the regular standings plus those eight games determine playoff seedings. But only top eight make it. Playoffs proceed as usual.

Do the players have to vote on it also? Did they talk about what the plan is for when players start coming down with Covid?

Test

fuck u 2020. i do not like this development one bit.

Yeah it’s pretty gross that she would keep her phone in back pocket.

Can anyone link to a good summary of the nba plan? I love the NBA and will use the distraction but I have found it hard to spend much energy keeping up on the specifics.