National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Nothing will ever top the time they interviewed Jay-Z at the lottery for sheer awkwardness.

i hope for indiana too. pistons would be the worst.

Agreed. I get why theyā€™d at least have VW on camera for it because heā€™s learning where heā€™s going but the others there is weird.

yay no pistons

1 Like

Come on Portland!

Never in doubt

Admiral, Duncan, Victor

1 Like

Damn manā€¦ poop ii h

Pop probably already speaks French.

1 Like

Good for the league as a neutral

1 Like

ESPN got to stop calling wemby the greatest draft prospect in history. It is not true. That dude still plays in the nba.

2 Likes

I thought the Spurs winning wouldnā€™t make me angry, but it sure did!

2 Likes

Spurs in pretty nice spot with all those Hawks pics/swaps that could be pretty decent.

1 Like

i mean iā€™m not angry but iā€™m bored. spurs got absolutely nothing yet, so it will take a while. I wanted to see wemby play with some talent. Great for him though.

I shouldā€™ve just YOLOā€™D spurs getting Wemby bet. Shit is never in doubtā€¦ been saying it since they started tanking.

Luka is the best prospect the last 20 years+, but the moron GMs didnā€™t even take him top 3

Lol at Victor being the best offensive player by year 3ā€¦the GOAT offensive player will only be 31.

hope jokic triple-doubles every half until mark jackson is forced to repeat his imbecile apology on the air during a game. Not to mention that if his ballot was an actual oopsie then I think thatā€™s probably worse. He should lose his vote regardless, some votes are so bad theyā€™re disqualifying. Lols all around.

3 Likes

i seriously am mad about that. or at least much more so than i should be.

1 Like

yeah I havenā€™t followed NBA super closely for a decade and donā€™t have informed opinion on who shouldve won. I donā€™t have problem with embidā€™s winning. He had an epic season. And if some voters think the bar should be higher for repeat or threepeat winners then ok. I donā€™t agree with that but thereā€™s a reasonable argument in there somewhere. But to leave jokic off your ballot completely is bonkers indefensible. Not to mention that these guys have tons of money/contract incentives wrapped up in some of these votes. Voters gotta take them seriously. No way to take it seriously and not have jokic in your top-five. Not a controversial opinion obv

2 Likes