National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Jimmy Butler going absolutely nuts

Bam is the anti-Jimmy Butler.

I feel like Bam really havenā€™t improved in the last 3 years. I really thought heā€™ll develop into a borderline superstar with his skills.

1 Like

was kind of hoping Giannis wouldnt play tonight so the heat could be the first team to ever be up 3-1 and still be underdogs in the series

1 Like

Bam has been too busy building himself up as DPOY to work on being a top-10 center.

I know Iā€™m not the first or hundredth person to make this comment but itā€™s insane Brook Lopez is this good at 35. He played 78 games this year! Itā€™s incredible.

And his brother equally bad.

1 Like

Could still happen if the Kings beat the Warriors without Fox.

This is an enjoyable 4th quarter

Playoff Jimmy is a meme but itā€™s wild how true it is

Just goes from all star level to MVP level seemingly every year

Himmy Butler is incredible

i turned the game off figuring the heat were drawing dead, what the fuck Jimmy? this would be a top ~ 1 carryjob of all time if jimmy pulls this series off.

that would be 3-2, pretty sure a lot of the Lebron cavs/heat teams were favored down 3-2, i know the KD warriors were

heat -150/bucks +125, iā€™d probably be hammering MIL at these prices

20/6/4 playoffs

18/5/4 regular season

21.6 PER .584 TS% regular season

21.2 PER .576 TS% playoffs

Itā€™s fair to say he doesnā€™t ā€œdeclineā€ in the playoffs, which is impressive, but heā€™s still basically the same guy.

Miami #s only

21.5/6/6 regular season

24/7/6 playoffs

Slightly less efficient in postseason

The biggest difference between Jimmy in the Regular Season and Playoffs is that he plays more minutes in the Playoffs.

more minutes/shots on similar efficiency is basically how all of the playoff killers like Lebron/Kawhi operate no? i think it would be very rare to see a superstar that has a significant increase in efficiency in the playoffs over a long term sample.

1 Like

Man, that would have been all time sick if there was just a hair more on the clock

1 Like

Right. He was basically playing 4mpg more per game and averaging a few more ppg.

Not exactly raising his level from all-star to MVP. Basically, just continuing to play at an all-star level, as most all-stars tend to do in the playoffs.

A much better example for raising play significantly in the playoffs would be Jamal Murray.

1 Like

For Brooks haters

https://twitter.com/Dame_Muse/status/1650613895571152897

1 Like

This is really on the verge of happening.

1 Like