National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Me and 3 friends run an auction draft on playoff wins during the All-Star break every year.

Me
Celtics
KINGZ
Heat
Timberwolves
Hawks
Wizards

Team A
Lakers
Bucks
Nets
Clippers
Jazz
Raptors

Team B
76ers
Suns
Nuggets
Pelicans
Bulls
Pacers

Team C
Warriors
Cavs
Grizzlies
Blazers
Mavericks (lol)
Knicks

Kind of wish Lakers got rolled to chop up Team A (he has cleaned up the last few years.

1 Like

$1250 AUD per Team

$50 per playoff win (exc playin) Remainder to the NBA champ (usually about 15-20 wins worth).

Current scores

Ash: 10
Team B: 10
Team C: 7
Team A: 5

He got the Nuggets in round 3?

Auction draft. Everyone had $200 to spend, teams nominated by participants in random order. Everyone gets exactly 6 teams (next year we will make it you can have as many or as few teams as you want, teams 9-24 have very similar equities).

He had the Pelicans for $11 and the 76ers for I think $25ish, and then spent $90ish on the Suns and then the rest except $2 on the Nuggets (while the Celtics and Bucks were still on the board). Team C got stuck without one of the big four at the time (Celtics/Bucks/Nuggets/Suns).

fox playing?

https://www.si.com/fannation/nba/fastbreak/injuries/sacramento-kings-optimistic-about-deaaron-fox-injury-golden-state-warriors-nba-playoffs-game-5-on-wednesday

gotta assume so as long as he can handle or shoot a ball, tape the finger up and get out there. They gotta feel like it’s a must win even though they did nearly steal game 4.

if he can’t go it’s Malik Monk season? That doesn’t sound good.

The good thing for Sacramento is that at least they have TR6MOtY to handle some of Fox’s scoring load. The biggest issue is they need to do a better job on the glass, Sabonis isn’t getting any help.

Have you ever seen a 5 on 1 fast break before?

https://twitter.com/taylorcsnow/status/1651020717310320645?s=20

Marcus Not Smart with a vintage 4th quarter.

HOCKS

Trae owns the pathetic northeast

The 3 FTs off the no contact “foul” and technical followed up by Smart fouling at half court… end me.

How do they just go away from Brown and watch the Tatum led offense turn it over 5 of 6 possessions?

Boston faded a clear path foul due to some dumb possession technicality in the 4th as well. Just a monumental meltdown against a garbage team. Mazzula seems really dumb: how do you not run doubles at Trae?

Playoff Book hits different.

Casual 19 points in the first 8 minutes of the 3rd.

ETA: 35/7/6 on 14/20 in 28 minutes of work lol

Kawhi and PG13 should be permabanned.

Lol. That photo was taken in a game Book won.

Book in the Playoffs just owns the City of LA.

1. 47 on 22 shots to close out 2021 Lakers in Staples
  2. 40/13/11 in game 1 of 2021 WCF against Clippers
  3. Last night was better than those lmaoooo

Luka, unfortunately, is only 5-8 against the Clippers in the Playoffs.

Oh weird. I always thought it was during the game 7 where Booker was a -41 and scored 11 points on 14 shots against a far inferior team. I appreciate you correcting me

2 Likes

Lol.

Book put up a TatumFinals performance that day. COVID sucks.

Glad to correct you!

1 Like