National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Markkanen’s buzzer beater did not count though after review.

Insane parity in the league at the moment as well. Top 5 teams in the East separated by 3 games, top 9(!) in the West by 4.5 games.

1 Like

Zion also out for several weeks now with a hamstring injury. Don’t think he’s gonna have a quick recovery either. West is truly wide open.

Shooting lights out in Toronto tonight.

Toronto shot 2-23 in the first quarter and are down 1

2-28?

What is this, an Iowa football game?

Not surprised the Bucks can’t score - second of a back-to-back with no Middleton or Jrue. Multiple G-League players on the floor.

EDIT: No Ingles or Hill, either.

A couple nights ago Donovan Mitchell scored 71 points in a game.

Tonight the entire Cavs team scored just 90 (and still won).

one of the biggest collapses i’ve ever seen. Bucks were up 90-69 with 3 minutes to go in the GAME.

We’re in OT now

1 Like

wat

bucks win in OT though. never in doubt

Giannis with the quadruple double: 30/21/10, 12 turnovers

1 Like

I literally stopped watching the game at this point wtf

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1610838216973684742

Anotha one

2 Likes

Lowest scoring first quarter of the season happened last night, 29 points. Forty minutes later two other teams combined for 25.

1 Like

Chatgpt:

Rank the ten greatest nba players of all time:

It can be difficult to definitively rank the greatest NBA players of all time, as there have been many talented players who have contributed to the game in different ways. Here is a potential list of the top 10 greatest NBA players of all time, in no particular order:

1. Michael Jordan
  2. LeBron James
  3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
  4. Magic Johnson
  5. Bill Russell
  6. Larry Bird
  7. Wilt Chamberlain
  8. Kobe Bryant
  9. Shaquille O’Neal
  10. Tim Duncan

This list could certainly be debated and rearranged, as there are many other players who could also be considered among the greatest of all time, such as Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and many others.

1 Like

Bucks down 49-25 to the Hornets after 1.

I think it pretty much nailed the top 10.

1 Like

golden state is the most jekyll and hyde team I’ve ever seen, lose at home to orlando and detroit in consecutive games, sure (oh no curry or clay for the orlando game, still…)

nba has to love this parity year though, can’t think of another season offhand where nobody was stomping most teams early and nobody is absolutely terrible (though the rockets are trying)