National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Poole’s contract might end up being a huge mistake

nail biter in the kings-lebron game. 134-134 now 2 secs to go they called a foul on fox (sending schroder to the line) that will probably be challenged

lakers win 136-134. no beam :(

struck down by Lebald, to whom the power and pride of kangz are as nothing

Seems like Luka Garza is going to have a nice career, I’m a little surprised. He’s so skilled but not much of an athlete

Lebron playing like he is is some Tom Brady stuff.

He’s been on an absolute tear since turning 38

Hairline looking decent too :vince1:

1 Like

Ch…ch…ch…chia

I’m pretty sure I saw a preview for a movie where a couple guys set up a huge party at LeBron’s house without him knowing? There was a joke in there with a video LeBron on a giant screen telling himself his hairline looked great, respect to self-deprecation. Anyway I’m pretty sure I didn’t dream that.

1 Like

Coming to theaters this week!

I heard a commercial for that but it sounded like a horror movie. I am all about the OG House Party. I probably saw it six times in theaters.

We’re roughly 1 month away from Lebron passing Kareem as all time scoring leader. That’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Mavs on their fourth game of the year without luka. They look ridiculous.

I only pay attention cause i have him in a season long fantasy league but steven adams is about to demolish the season worst free throw percentage ever.

He’s currently 32-101 on the season

He really needs to go granny style.

1 Like

I don’t think “demolish” is the right word when only two more makes and he wouldn’t be below the record low.

It depends on where you set the qualifier. For NBA free throw percentage leaders, you need to make 125 free throws, which Adams is highly unlikely to do. Make it 125 misses, and the record is Ben Wallace, 80/246 in 2000-01. If you lower to 100 attempts, Ian Mahinmi went 31/102 for Indiana in 2014-15. For 50 attempts, the low is Larry Smith going 12/50 in 1990-91.

https://twitter.com/PlayersTribune/status/1612527123897409540

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Underdog__NBA/status/1612902979832520712

1 Like

Heat went 40/40 from the stripe tonight. Jimmy 23/23

2 Likes