National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

39 now

https://twitter.com/Kingsnextlevel/status/1592732763287064578

8 Likes

lol Shaq and Charles back-n-forth

“you cant have your cake and eat it, too.”

“well, you do, fat boy.”

“how’s that slim-slow comin’?”

2 Likes

Kevin? Kevin? You okay Kevin?

Hope nobody takes this the wrong way.

“Look at our starting lineup. Edmond Sumner, Royce O’Neale, Joe Harris, [Nic] Claxton and me. It’s not disrespect, but what are you expecting from that group? Durant asked of B/R. “You expect us to win because I’m out there. So if you’re watching from that lens, you’re expecting us to play well because No. 7 is out there.

4 Likes

Mathurin number 1 on rookie ladder now.

2 Likes

Cavs/Bucks was looking like quite the showdown tonight, but it’s lost some luster as the Cavs have come down to earth a little and the Bucks have tons of injuries. Bright side of those injuries is that Marjon Beauchamp has gotten some run and has shown he can play.

1 Like

Simmons just got his first 10 point game in over 500 days last night.

He is clearly still dealing with lots of mental blocks.

Averaging 6/6/6

:vince3:

1 Like

Incredible that KD and Draymond lasted 4 years

Here is court side fan video of same luka shot.

https://twitter.com/MavsMuse/status/1592733297020637186

1 Like

Rusillo had Sean Marks on last week, I guess he’s involved with preparing kids for combine interviews. Spoke very highly of Mathurin. Sounds like he came from nothing, has to succeed for his family, that kind of stuff. Got that dog in him :vince2:

He also lost his big brother when they were both young.

Here’s an awesome video the Pacers did. They brought his mom and sister in to cook him and the team his first homemade Haitian meal in years.

2 Likes

The Bucks cream-colored jersey is dead because it interferes with digital ads.

Kind of surprised the winless on the road warriors are favored in Phoenix.

1 Like

Their due. It’s science man.

Probably related to Cam Johnson being out and Chris Paul possibly not playing.

Some great “loser’s limp” there with Tatum looking at his hands after flubbing that wide open layup/dunk

1 Like

every once in a (great) while, isaac okoro will do something that will cause me to have a week-long, irrational daydream that he can still become a really good player…

2 Likes

This Joe dude is a pretty good coach.