National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

This is the worst possible reason to ban a uniform scheme.

SGA killing it again. He has been on fire for almost half a season now.

Obvious solution is to bring back this floor.

2 Likes

Brook Lopez is an all-star this season.

Remember that okc got SGA along with like 6 1st rd picks for paul george?

2 Likes

It was fun while it lasted.

https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1593082417845522433?s=20&t=UkHAK6ah1PShrrSk9UGevQ

2 Likes

also impressive that we’re not even in december and kuminga moody and wiseman already out of the rotation

Golden state has one good player

2 Likes

Every older team just looks like absolute garbage so far. Could truly be a changing of the guard season. Guts like KD and Curry are still getting their numbers, but absolutely no help to be found.

It is amazing how well Curry has aged. Not the others though.

The Warriors need to go Logans Run.

1 Like

Doesn’t this coincide with Jarrett Allen’s absence? Seems like the anchor of the D.

1 Like

Unfortunately for Jordan Poole his timeline is looking less like Logan’s Run and more like Never Let Me Go

With the Trail Blazers shocking the world at the top of the West, I think it’s time to anoint GPII as the greatest of all time.

1 Like

Respect the Mitten!

1 Like

It’s almost like Portland needed credible wing defenders next to Lillard. Too bad no one told them that’s what they needed earlier.

No, but his contribution to team morale is undeniable

3 Likes

I think he only missed yesterday’s game. Was on the floor for the other four losses.

Young-ish guy (mid/late 20s) sitting near me at work talking on the phone for last twenty minutes about the Knicks (referring to them as ‘we’ etc etc and talking about r/Knicks lol) What kind of foreign bandwagoner (this guy has an accent suggesting he’s lived in Australia forever) chooses the Knicks in the past twenty years?

I see a lot of weird reasons why foreigners pick an nba team. It’s not uncommon for people to ask for suggestions on r/nba . But I have no understanding how one lands on Knicks. No good team performance, no real unique players since porzingis (maybe that was it?) or maybe some Aussie player was there before? Seems as unlikely as picking the wizards.