National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Tweaked his ankle last game. Nothing serious.

At least this game got Garland untracked, but the concern is whether Garland can learn to play effectively with Mitchell. Cavs maxed the guy out only to have him play second fiddle. Mitchell is amazing but doesn’t really make sense. Hopefully they can figure it out.

1 Like

Kangz looking good in the 4th

https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1591990057837424641

Was an insane performance. Had more than half his team’s points. Only maxey really did anything on team besides him.

OKC is scary… damn shame Chet got hurt because SGA and crew are legit and fun to watch.

1 Like

Brag - i picked luka, tatum and sga in the mock draft we did here a few years ago

Beat - i also picked ben simmons :frowning:

Remember when Cleveland drafted Wiggins over Embiid?

1 Like

First time I’ve watched a game of SGA. Backs up all the Twitter highlights and column inches. I know he can shoot threes, too, but the paint game seems straight out of the 70s. Fun to watch.

I remember when Tim Hardaway got a TV analyst job right after he retired, and had such a terrible marble-mouth delivery that he was quickly dismissed from his duties.

Celtics have the best record in the NBA and the 3rd best PD and they still feel disappointing.

It’s because you haven’t seen them utterly dominate a good team on both sides of the floor for all four quarters.

The defense is really bad right now and I’m not giving them Williams being out as an excuse

Ja had an insane, switch-hands-midair dunk a few minutes ago

1 Like

here is dunk.

5 Likes

Mavs were up 25 over clippers now down to 12. If they lose mavs will be 5-5 when they had double digit leads. Got no confidence in the mavs to hold a lead this year.

And Kidd will never call a timeout during a run by other team. Lead down to 6 clippers ball lol.

Absurd 3 by Luka

3 Likes

So mavs went from up 25 to down 5 and then hung on to win after clippers intentionally missed a free throw down 2 and it went out of bounds.

I think clippers scored 70 in second half.

Was such a crazy shot especially considering game situation.

That shit just seems so instinctual for guys like Luka and Steph… absolutely unreal.

Brooklyn really losing to SAC by 32 halfway through the third? Yikes