National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

overall, kobe’s unquestionably the best PG

kobe was a shooting guard

1 Like

wat

1 Like

I guess that was a bit of a lakers joke.
many times throughout his career they tried to put him in the PG position and it never went well. PG’s have to pass. lol.

hype!

1 Like

I’m late but wtf Magic? Paolo’s best case scenario is like Julius Randle.

I get this is a weak draft, but Jabari Smith is at least likely to be an all star at some point in his career.

I cant do an honest top 10 because at least 8 of them will be lakers

1 Like

Apparently the Pistons got the steal by getting Jaden Ivy

Holy shit. They got Jalen Duren as well by eating Kemba Walkers contract (will buy him out). So 3-4 young studs and still a ton of cap room. Kicks fans crying on the tweeters.

Meanwhile the local team to me (76ers) are trying to build the geriatric Rockets.

So far we have a Jaden, Jalen, Jalen, and Dalen taken in the first 18 picks. ESPN’s best available has a Jaden and Jaylin in the top 10 available…

2 Likes

Word on the street is the Pelicans had 2 offers for the #8 pick if Portland took Dyson Daniels, who is perfect for that team and they love. They were going to turn down both to take Dieng. Fucking thank you Portland.

Yeah Piston looks like a great young team. Likely going to have Ayton at center. I kinda think he’s a lot better than is being shown because the Suns system doesn’t do well to maximize him. I swear every time he plays the warriors he’s like 8/10 from the field.

3-2

4 Likes

I don’t know anything about any of these guys, but the Celtics pick has a Hall of Fame hair/smirk combo. Big fan.

2 Likes

He looks like he should be called Cornboy.

2 Likes

Wait, there was someone drafted named Nikola Jovic?

Yeah, everyone in Denver wanted him. Instead he went to Miami.

https://twitter.com/honestlarry1/status/1250883990422159361

1 Like

You’re not wrong there. I barely remembered that this dude played basketball.

1 Like

I expected to see Karl before Moses.