National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Fuck this. I’m going to bed. Great run Me Celtics. Some great players never get this close again? Maybe Iverson was one final and done?

I should just log off for the night because I’m not sure I can stop myself from being an ass so I’ll just leave with

It’s been a hell of a ride. If you had told me six months ago I’d be watching them get eliminated in the finals I’d have laughed at you. Congrats to GS if they close it out

2 Likes

We are like herpes, we are never going away.

Should Curry be using all that energy while resting?

Sometimes the Celtics offense gets fancy play syndrome with all these passes. RW had what looked like a lay up or a dunk.

1 Like

Straight up soccer at this point.

2 Likes

Was that not a goal tend?

1 Like

White can’t shoot.

How quickly can White’s wife have abother baby? That should hold him over for another 3 games before becoming useless again.

2 Likes

Maybe they tried that with

Too fancy Dray

Lol refs.

I think Boston has just seemed tired last 3 or so games. Guys have injuries, they had 2 really tough, physical series before this and it’s caught up with them.

this is embarrassing

1 Like

I agree. Lots of bricks n heavy breathing

One thing that will be forgotten is how well Brown has played. I don’t really watch a lot of games until playoffs are past the 1st round, but he is a lot better than I gave him credit for.

He’s a legit second guy, Tatum is a legit top guy. Their bench and depth guys just haven’t been good enough.

Draymond should literally be ejected from every game

This guy hates HEART

1 Like

That’s fucked up

Two straight games Boston doesn’t have 40 at the half. Just can’t happen if you want to win a ring.