National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

NBA is just angle shooting to bait refs into bad calls and trick shots now, but it seems like that’s exactly what they were going for with all of the hastily written rules updates to pamp the TEEVEE numbers. Remember when Harden would jump directly at people, stick his leg out, and shoot FTs at will? That lasted for several years and he was an all-time elite player under that system. LOL.

Ime fucked up switching defense on steph. Giving him all that extra attention allows everyone else to cook and get into a rhythm. You can beat the warriors with steph going for 40 while locking everyone else up.

Can’t win if everyone is getting open shots unless you have Harrison Barnes shooting 20% on wide open shots

1 Like

fixed

Portnoy is right behind Kerr. Hope he cries again

1 Like

This isn’t gg but it’s awfully close

1 Like

LOL when Curry is on, you might as well give up.

1 Like

OMG STEPH

3 Likes

Good God Curry

2 Likes

Well he didn’t hit even one last game. Just reverting to the mean. Nothing to see here.

2 Likes

God damn man I’m so grateful I got to see curry play. Truly a special one of a kind player.

I joked around he learned to control variance and was getting ass his bricks out in the regular season. Maybe he did lmao

1 Like

I like it when Mark Jackson’s like, “hold on, hold on” and carves out some space for him to string two vapid cliches together like, “he can compete at a high level, AND he’s gonna leave it all on the floor” it’s so insightful

2 Likes

Mark Jackson has to be the WOAT sports call. Even worse than Thom Brennaman and that dude who called black players monkeys on live TV.

I wonder if he has a little card he holds up in the booth or some kind of indicator that Mark’s taking us to commercial with MTGTM

1 Like

Have we talked about Phil Simms, because I think we should talk about Phil Simms as the WOAT, like we’ve talked about.

phil simms

1 Like

I think I saw Bob Kraft sitting courtside looking glum, no happy ending here

1 Like

He’s more CTE soup brain bad, not completely insufferable dipshit mumbling entire conversations to himself bad.

Damn if the warriors choke this because klay and the refs…

Brown going nuclear tbf

Klay is girlfriend in the meme and Wiggins is new girl.

1 Like

Portnoy is such a piece of shit