National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Yeah most times when they go down big I haven’t been overly concerned but they just do not look like a team that is going to win this game right now. It’s obviously early but this has been a very inauspicious start

My thoughts exactly. Like they overslept

3 fouls in 6 minutes… That’s something.

Smart’s missed 3s are way off and downright brickwork most of the time. His open 3 mechanics are way to fast or rushed.

Tatum is not there yet.

Golden State really wants to make it a game

1 Like

Nope. But I understand the pick. I assume that my #4 is your #5 or #6.

1 Like

Just a disaster for the Celtics in the 1st quarter. Only way it could have gone worse is if one of the Warriors started lighting it up from 3.

Still not sure why they have Steph shoot tech free throws. He’s not the best FT shooter on the team, and iirc I saw something that shows Steph actually shoots worse on tech FTs.

Yeah. Tatum was way better after his rest but that was pretty awful.

Gives him a chance to see/feel the ball go through to get him going? Probably not, but just an idea.

1 Like

Pretty pathetic effort from Boston.

Fucking lazy ass passes all the fucking time

The 3p regression is real

1 Like

Golden State probably did something shady like fucking with the rims. Never trusted that team

Still doing “fortune favors the brave” with Embiid I see

Is there someplace I can see coach challenge records? I don’t like Udoka has won one in the last three rounds. I’m getting agitated by Ime sitting on his challenge every game, he waits for the perfect high leverage spot, rather than using it to save two points or get an extra possession every game. Like, the Payton play where he tripped himself and got 2 free throws. Feels like they never win it saving for a higher leverage spot. Just use it, man.

Not sure they win that challenge when you could argue that Payton tripped because Williams grabbed him on the waist

Poole looking like a massive liability at both ends.

Well I think the Celtics have officially shot their average on 3 pointers for the series. Maybe they can actually make one